“Very average”

Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Dacula
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The food was just okay. This is not authentic Mexican food at all! Service was just all right. Tortilla chips were stale.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I used to love Dos Copas, but the last couple of times I have been there the food has become sub-par. The drinks seem to be slipping also. The tortilla chips seemed greasy and somewhat stale. I had the Poblano tacos and was not impressed. The flour tortilla shells seemed stale and almost brittle. The peppers had a had a burnt taste to them. My wife had a frozen texas margarita that was just overly sweet and plain nasty. We also had a fish taco that was lacking in the fish department, very little fish in the taco. The restaurant just ain't what it used to be. The adjoining bar must be what is keeping the restaurant in business, judging from the unwashed patrons that slipped through the dining room on the way to the restroom.

1  Thank Jeremy S
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Since I'm not from the area, I didn't know what to expect by this restaurant. I will say that I was very suprised to say the least. First of all, I thought that it was an "Authentic Mexican" restaurant...wrong!!...but in a good way. I went in(let me add that I was by myself), and was shocked by the crowd, but I decided to stay anyway. I sat at the bar, and within 15 mins of being there, my opinion changed. I was a bit apprehensive about sitting there alone considering that I was the only black person in there. Once the waitress apologized for the wait, the rest of the evening was good. I'm glad I stayed. The service was good, food even better, and the live band wasn't too shabby either! I will mos. def. be going back! That goes to show that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, b/c once u start reading, the beginning, middle, and ending could/will(most of the time) definitely alter your "judgement".

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We just visited Dos Copos for the very first time with seven adults and four little ones four and under and it was exceptional in every way. The food was awesome as well as the service and to add to even a better time, they had a playhouse close by so when the little ones were done, they played while we finished our excellent food and then enjoyed each other. We can't wait to go back!!!!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

food was good and cheap! friend was a dj there. had great drink specials as well. good place to hang out after work.