“Good course. Ok restaurant.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hamilton Mill Golf Club
Ranked #4 of 7 things to do in Dacula
More attraction details
Owner description: Golf course designed by Fred Couples and Gene Bates.
atlanta
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Good course. Ok restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

I have lived in the neighborhood for over 10 years. The course is consistently good and I wish the restaurant were better. It is average but I would love to be able to walk there with the family and have a great meal instead of getting in the car and driving somewhere. FYI, the lunches are better than the dinners.

2 Thank bigdawg07

Bethlehem, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“I live on the course and play elsewhere.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2009

I have lived in hamilton Mill for a long time and for the most part I have enjoyed it. The golf course on the other hand is very expensive and not well maintained. The layout isn't bad but if it rains there is no chance of hitting a clean shot b/c every ball is plugged. I would play somewhere else that is a little lighter on the pocket.

1 Thank Chrispy1034