“Yummo! Busy day dinner”
Review of Lenny’s #26

Lenny’s #26
Ranked #89 of 276 Restaurants in Cumming
Dining options: Lunch
Description: The creation of a truly great sub is no small feat. At Lenny's we pride ourselves on serving up Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks & the Deli Fresh Experience. Since the beginning, Lenny's commitment to quality and attention to detail has gone into every restaurant and every sub sandwich. The first Lenny's Sub Shop opened in 1998 in a suburb of Memphis, TN to satisfy cravings for authentic subs and Philly Cheesesteaks. Though Lenny's Sub Shop was originally planned as a single unit restaurant, the tremendous reception from guests at the first location prompted rapid growth and the concept soon became franchised. Lenny's, now owned by Lenny's Franchise Systems, LLC, continues to expand across the country. Lenny's is the only place to find Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks & The Deli Fresh Experience. We slice our meats and cheeses fresh to order and pile them high on fresh baked bread. With about a half pound of meat and cheese on the regular size sub, and about a full pound on the large size sub, Lenny's provides an unmatched value for our guests' hard earned dollars. Our Philly Cheesesteak is cooked fresh to order and is served hot off the grill. Lenny's commitment to its guests is clear More Food, More Taste, More Personality. Our commitment means that substantial portions, quality produce and great customer service can be found in every Lenny's Sub Shop.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We get take out at Lenny's every week or two. My husband gets philly cheese-steak sub and I either get their Italian salad or sub. Both are great. Plenty meat and veggies. Order to please. Fast and courteous service.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Get a Lennys card andenjoy free sandwich after ten. I'm working on #14 now. Just plain good food and great service.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We eat here at least 2-3 times a month. The ingredients are always fresh and the employees are friendly. The cold subs are great and the hot subs are pretty good too.The kids love that they always get balloons to take home.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Lenny's always provides a great meal at a good price. The food is always fresh and even if you order hot food or cold food it is always prepared quickly. The staff at the 2 Lenny's I have visited very welcoming. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We have been to this restaurant many times and it never fails to please. Fast, clean, efficient, and best of all, the food is fresh and delicious! The Italian sub is my favorite, except for when I get the philly cheesesteak. I can never decide! The hot pepper relish is great. My son loves the meatball sub, and the chicken Philly is great too. What a great change from Subway!

Been to Lenny’s #26? Share your experiences!