“Good food”

Giorgio's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 277 Restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our mission is simple, treat everyone who walks through our door as if we plan on seeing them tomorrow. That creed is the basis of why we've been in business since 1991 with many of the staff who helped turned the key on our first day of business. Our definition of family extends from the kitchen to the dinning room.
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Greek style food that is wonderful. One of the family member's was once on the bachelor is an interesting part when you look at family photos on the wall. The food is fresh and really great!

1  Thank Gwen G

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We've been here several times now, great family owned restaurant, everything seems fresh and the portions are huge! Haven't had their pizza but their pasta dishes are excellent.

1  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I am not a fan of Italian cuisine but went there because of their Greek dishes. Great little mom and pops place - I actually met the owner on several occasions, very friendly Greek guy. Go and try them out, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank rilys
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Been going here for years. Very good food, average priced, friendly service. If you are in Cumming and want good food, here's your place!

1  Thank kittykate79
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Doesn't have to look new or updated to have atmosphere! My husband and I decided to stop at Giorgio's on our trip home from the mountains back to South Atlanta. I loved the feel of this restaurant, our waitress was amazing (one of the best I have ever had), and food was delicious. Calzones--great, and greek salad-- excellent...though I should have taken up the waitress's offer of more dressing! Wish we had something like this in my town!

1  Thank AmyM220