“Love it!”

Coco's Cuban
Ranked #27 of 276 Restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Coco's is fantastic! The food is authentic, delicious and affordable. The staff is very nice and welcoming. The food is cooked fresh and made to order, very well worth the wait. My husband and I love dining here, it's our favorite restaurant in Cumming.

1  Thank CDHardman

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We will eat here again soon. I have eaten Cuban food all around south FL and this is equally as good. Owner was very friendly. I can't wait to try a new dish next time.

1  Thank whrgogt
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I guess I couldn't have expected Miami quality, but I was hoping close. Unfortunately we were disappointed and won't be going back. The food was not just bland but very bland. The fried pork was so overcooked that most was inedible. The plantains were the best part of the meal.

1  Thank czdday
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We had some good, authentic Cuban food at CoCo's. Our problem was that, on that date, the kitchen was totally unable to keep up with the dining room. We were in no hurry but we watched several diners give their orders and leave in frustration after waiting almost 30 minutes for a glass of water

The kitchen was totally overwhelmed and unable to handle the demand.

2  Thank Bialy30041
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We tried Cocos out recently after seeing such high ratings on Tripadvisor. Since we don't pass the location, we didn't know it existed but thanks to tripadvisor we do now. The food was awesome! The service was great and you can tell that the owner/cook knows what he is doing and has a passion for it. So far, we have tried several appetizers including empanadas (were the best) and the Cuban sandwiches. We have been back a second time and it is just as good.
We hope to see Cocos around for a while - it is now on the top of our "favorite restaurant" list.

1  Thank ScriderNGa