“Best Kept Secret, out of the bag !”
Review of Hong Kong

Hong Kong
Ranked #129 of 275 Restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Hong Kong is a sleeper, except it is busy a can be. I stood with a dozen others as my to go order was made ready. It was my first visit, but the others told me it was worth the wait. Call a half hour ahead. This is not a very attractive place, it is small but it's the best Chinese in the Cumming area.

1  Thank AtlantaBeachfreak

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hong Kong is a family owned Chinese Restaurant at 580 Atlanta Road in Cumming. Being from New England we had been looking for a Chinese restaurant that would remind us of the wonderful restaurants we had enjoyed back home. We had tried many before we found this little gem. It is family owned and Tom and Michelle go out of their way to make your meal an enjoyable one. The servings are huge and the flavors are great. The prices are also very reasonable. You won't go wrong if you give this place a try!

1  Thank Shelly G