“Sometimes everything you want is right under your nose....”
Review of Station House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Station House
Ranked #25 of 270 Restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Sometimes everything you want is right under your nose....”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I were looking for a place to have breakfast on Saturday. Having lived in the area for almost 3 years we are well aware of the low selection of good southern country breakfast selections. You can I-Hop and Dennys and Waffle house all day long but I want real biscuits, home made GOOD gravy and southern meat selections....We found it at the Station house in Cumming. Service was good. I like seeing Strikolean on the menu and if you have to ask what that is then you are in for a southern awakening.

The eggs were perfect...and the gravy.....well.....it was homemade and delicious. the buscuits were moist but not doughy....crusty but not dry....perfect. I was a little nervouse when they said the fried chicken breakfast was made with chicken strips but when they came on the plate they were moist and crusty....I asked about getting a whole piece of chicken instead and they said they could do that if asked...nice.

Wife got bacon and eggs....bacon was perfect...
All this for about 7 bucks a person....with great coffee...FANFREAKINTASTIC!!!!!

Go here and if you are not happy....then you are off your meds....

• Visited November 2012