“Good food and service.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #50 of 277 Restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Just recently relocated to Cumming and this was my first visit although have visited the Altamonte Springs, FL location many times. Arrived early (5pm) to avoid any wait. Service was prompt and my water glass was never empty. Bread was tasty and the salmon was good as well, although a.little over cooked. One downside is that due to Forsyth county liquor laws, happy hour price drinks only apply at the bar.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Yesterday was my husbands birthday and since I am sure he has Marinara Sauce in his veins, we had to go to Carrabba's for dinner. We do enjoy Carrabba"s when we travel so were very , very happy when one moved into our area. We love the crispy calamari and my husband has trouble making a choice between that or the fried zucchini. So many choices on the menu it is hard to choose. We can only eat so much so it is nice that they now have small portions. We love their salad with the house dressing, creamy parmesan. Well needless to say we are happy campers Carraba's has come to Cumming. My only criticism would be that the wait staff could use more training, they have some great ones and some that are in the wrong profession. It is not a problem that would stop us from returning though.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have to go to Carrabas at least once a week to get my fix. Loving the chain, I was excitied to see one coming to my area. I am not even going to confess how many times I have eaten there. I do want to say that the calamari is exceptional, the pork chop marsala should be outlawed and the garlic mashed potatoes are a must. Go on a Wednesday and enjoy a pitcher of black berry sangria. That is the perfect meal. Take dessert home if you are too full. You can't go wrong with this place. Service is excellent! Curb side pickup is great also.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Have been a long time fan of this chain and was glad to see one so close to our house. After four visits to this location sice they opened we are done with them and predict that they will not be here long term.
On all four visits the service has been terrible. 30-60 minute waits for food, wrong food being delivered to the table, under and over cooked food, no apologies from servers or management.
Tonight was the topper. the Proprietor Jamie was working the food service prep area, they messed up both my wife and my dishes. The waitress took the food back, you could see her explaining the issues to him, he glanced over his shoulder to our table. 20 minutes later my wifes dish came out, the 25 minutes later mine came out. Not even a sorry about that from the waitress or him. Manager if you want to look into this the server ticket number is 0372 table 42 @ 8:30pm
After four tries we are done. There are other Italian restaurants close by, and another Carrabbas 25 minutes down 400. Good luck rolling the dice if you end up here.

2  Thank 16weekayeartraveler