“Consistently good neighborhood Resturant and bar.”
Review of Norman's Landing - CLOSED

Norman's Landing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 770-886-0100
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We have been going to Norms since 1996. The food is consistently good and the service is friendly southern. If you just want a good meal for a fair price this is the place. The BLT and the fresh fried shrimp are outstanding. And don't pass up a fresh made cobbler to finish off a good meal.

1  Thank RickDunlop

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went on Easter for lunch, they were very busy. 5 out of the 8 orders at our table were incorrect in some way. The food taste good, but the lunch portions are very small and seemed overpriced.

2  Thank P161911
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Best lobster roll (their Wednesday special) I have ever had. Generous portion of warm lobster meat on very good, soft, warm roll w/ melted butter on side. Sweet potato fries done to perfection. Cole slaw was good too. The iced tea was prefect and the service excellent. I have never had a bad meal here. This is our "go to" restaurant in Cumming.

1  Thank GaHike
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Had not been to Norman's for quite a while so when my girlfriend visited from Florida, I recalled having great oysters, a great fried oyster sandwich, etc., so off we went. The oysters on the half shell were very good, but the fried oysters were nothing like what I remembered - greasy, soft coating, and very disappointing. Same with the fried oysters. Don't know if they've changed the oils they cook in, the coating, what, but other than the raw oysters it was disappointing.

2  Thank Phil L
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Brunch was excellent. I've lived here for two years and finally tried this place. Although I checked the menu and the prices seemed low, but watchout what you order...everything is an extra! The food was awesome, I had breakfast with eggs and potatoes. My wife had the lobster bisque. She liked it, I thought it was average at best. Her quiche was average. I really enjoyed the service, atmosphere (casual) and my breakfast was one of the best I had. My $30 bill was more than I expected, but I should have known. Anyway, very good, clean and fun meal. We'll be back for sure.

3  Thank Gerry386