“Put this on your list”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stop in for lunch or dinner as it makes no difference it will be one of your go to places. The menu is good with enough selections for every taste. I have been there for business lunch to great dinners. This is up-scale tavern food with a touch of class. The patio is nice in the warmer weather and it is always a great place to dine before you take in a movie or walk thru the shopping area.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Marlow's is one of our favorite places to meet up after a long day at work. We try to meet once a week to have drinks and perhaps dinner. Great food and awesome service.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great food (burgers and the black and blue salad are my favorites), great atmosphere, great drinks. The people watching on the patio can be entertaining.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

awesome food!lunches maybe overcrowded.nice stuff.always visit after movies .definitely worth visiting

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I came here to grab a meal on date night before a movie and was sorely disappointed. I had previously eaten at the Marlow's in Kennesaw and was excited to return. We were greeted by a server who was polite and friendly. After that, she did nothing but spend the next hour staring and only speaking to my boyfriend. I'm usually one to make a joke out of these situations, but as a person who also works in the service industry, this was beyond rude. Instead of the server, my boyfriend had to ask in front of her if I would like another drink. He was the only one spoken to for our remainder of the evening here. As for food, we could have gone around the corner and gotten a better meal at Teds for the same price. I won't be returning.