“Great place to hang out.”
Review of Marlow's Tavern

Marlow's Tavern
Ranked #9 of 275 Restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great food (burgers and the black and blue salad are my favorites), great atmosphere, great drinks. The people watching on the patio can be entertaining.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

awesome food!lunches maybe overcrowded.nice stuff.always visit after movies .definitely worth visiting

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I came here to grab a meal on date night before a movie and was sorely disappointed. I had previously eaten at the Marlow's in Kennesaw and was excited to return. We were greeted by a server who was polite and friendly. After that, she did nothing but spend the next hour staring and only speaking to my boyfriend. I'm usually one to make a joke out of these situations, but as a person who also works in the service industry, this was beyond rude. Instead of the server, my boyfriend had to ask in front of her if I would like another drink. He was the only one spoken to for our remainder of the evening here. As for food, we could have gone around the corner and gotten a better meal at Teds for the same price. I won't be returning.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

My family was visiting from Tennessee & ate dinner at Marlow's during the Tennessee vs Georgia football game. We were watching the game during our dinner there. We had finished our meal as the game went into overtime. One if the staff told us they were going to seat our table and that we needed to leave. That's my last trip to this restaurant.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Our first visit to Marlow's Tavern was above average. We were sited immediately and had excellent service throughout our visit. Since it was our first visit, the manager even offered us a free appetizer. Will be back soon!