“great place for lunch”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Quick and prompt service. Menue has many selections. I love their fish and chicken sandwiches. Parking is right in front. Has outdoor seating. Inside is very ambialble and airy with windows ona two sides.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We have been here several times and every time we have wonderful service, and the food is excellent.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

When visiting Cumming, GA & checking out the neighborhood of Vickery Village, we stopped for a beer/wine at Rick Tanner's Vickery restaurant. We were impressed with the place, the competent friendly staff and esp. the nut brown ale. We stopped again the next night with family members for a meal. Hamburgers and fish tacos were terrific, the beer selections from next door Cherry St. Brewing Cooperative were great. I was so impressed with the Monday night Bingo night. What a great family outing - keeps the kids involved and happy while having a really good meal. I can't say enough about whoever is cooking this food - everything we ate was great and we wish we had brought more family to order the amazing looking chicken coming out of the kitchen. This is obviously a neighborhood favorite, the place was packed. I wish Rick would come to Chicago and open a grille and bar in my neighborhood. Thanks

1  Thank Bette S
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Sorry, but it wasn't what I expected. It irritates me when the (traditional) items arrive at your table to discover its the owners version of what he likes, no warning the dish has been changed form its original form and taste, just here enjoy. Its a nice place, friendly staff, just not a place I will visit again, I don't like surprises especially when I am paying for them.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great Chicken Tender Platter - Best Tenders we have ever had!

Three of us have eaten here around 25 times and the tenders rank 9.9 out of 10.

The sides turnips and others are outstanding