“Nice place for quick good food”

Rick Tanner's Grille and Bar Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 265 Restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
atlanta GA
“Nice place for quick good food”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This little place is always good for a quick meal. They are supposedly world famous for their chicken which my wife like, I don't. They do have a turkey/dressing dinner for $14 that is well, better than Thanksgiving. There are times when the cooks are rushed the food is not as good as days when they are not but that is common to most restaurants. Spicey little eggroll chicken cheese apetizer they serve called "chicken lips" is very good too. The neighborhood this place is built in is like no other....you need to drive through it to see it!

Visited January 2012

Plumsteadville, PA
“Nasty food, what an insult.”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Say "Bar Food" "Bar Food" "Bar Food" really fast three times, and you'll know what I felt like doing when I left this place...Barf Food.

If I wanted to go to Sam's Club or BJ's and buy some frozen food and deep fry it, I could do that myself. Well, that's what my visit to Rick Tanner's in the Vickery Village SC was like.

I had something that was supposed to be chicken and cheese rolled up. My friend and I both looked at these overly fried things on our plate, and neither one of us found any trace of chicken or cheese in them. They were so deep fried that any element of food inside was undetectable.

Over priced bar food, and the place had no atmosphere...at least not to two middle-aged ladies stopping in for lunch.

Visited July 2011