“Thanks Freddy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Cumming
Harvest, Alabama
“Thanks Freddy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

Freddy was very helpful throughout the process! He made this a great experience. He was friendly and very easy to work with. I would highly suggest this hotel to anyone looking to book a hotel in this area!

Room Tip: Ask for Freddy!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Hello Lauren, It was very sweet of you to share your experience with our hotel with other TripAdvisor readers. It was my pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope you continue to visit us when in the area. I must say, I'm blushing a bit. We love what we do at Hampton Inn and I'm glad it made a good impression on you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Lewisvillw, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Noisy in the hallway my room was first floor four rooms down from the elevator. The staff at check in and check out were great. The room was clean and comfortable but the internet was slow. Accessing the hotel difficult in one direction.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Good day David W., Thanks for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay. I am glad you were happy with the comfort and cleanliness of your room. I am very sorry you experienced noise from all the traffic to and from the elevator. We try and control excessive noise to the best of our ability. I would say that most hotel employees would hope that all guests in every hotel remember to remain courteous and aware others may be resting. I personally prefer a room on the main floor near the lobby, it seems more exciting to me. If you have a chance to revisit, and I hope you do, please let me know. I promise you a clean and comfortable room in a quite location with faster internet. We called our internet service provider as a result of your comment and found there was a problem with a local tower. They are in the process of a repair. Thank you for bringing that to our attention. I also know how difficult it can be to access our hotel from the side entrance. Although there are choices for accessing the hotel, I recommend using the one between the gas station and the Waffle House off Buford Highway 20 should you come to see us again. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments; they really help us improve our product for all future guests.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

my husband needed to stay at the hotel for a conference that he was attending and i decided to stay w/him for company and to enjoy some alone time. the staff made me feel welcome everyday as if i were part of their family and always maintained a high level of professionalism.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Howdy Melissam578, I appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments for other TripAdvisor fans. It's great to hear you were able to join your husband on his visit to Cumming. I trust you were able to spend some quality time together after his daily conference. I am delighted you felt welcomed by our staff. It's good to know we made you feel like family and remain professional as well. We really hope that all guests are able to connect with the different "Hamptonalities" we have on staff and I always encourage the associates to treat our visitors as if they were friends of the family. Thank you for sharing and please feel free to visit again if you have the opportunity. Have a Super week!
Florida Native
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

The staff were very helpful and professional. Hotel is well located and I was very happy with all services including the complimentary breakfast. The only problem I have is this review must be 200 characters minimum. Not sure why.. I am a man of few words.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Dano321, Thank you for completing a review of our property on TripAdvisor.I am happy to know you enjoyed the staff, services, including the breakfast, and location. For a man of few words...You really hit the key points we love to hear. I'm thankful you shared your comments and we hope you will stay with us in the future. I am also very glad you had a good visit.
Tampa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I stayed at this hotel and the Holiday Inn Express across the street with a month of each other. I prefer the Hampton Inn by far. The staff was much more friendly and professional and the rooms were more comfortable. There were not people smoking outside the main entrance. Although I found the breakfast at the Holiday Inn Express to have more of an assortment and a little better.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi David T.- Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am glad to learn you enjoyed your visit. Hampton Inn is in the process of adding new breakfast items. Recently fresh cut fruit, hard boiled eggs, different sweet breads to name a few. I'll make you a deal....You stay with Hampton and I'll buy you breakfast with our neighbor. (Grin). Thanks for staying with us, we hope you will visit again soon.
Caldwell, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

I travel a lot for business and was not expecting much when my usual hotel was booked and was moved to this Hampton Inn. Well, the hotel not only surprised me (in a good way). The service was GREAT!

There is a young man, Zach Kenmore at the front desk that provided outstanding service. I strongly would recommend staying at the Hampton Inn as a result of my experience. Zach should be given every opportunity to advance and be promoted.

Thanks again,
Bob

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Bob, Thank you for taking the time to let me, and others, know about your recent visit to our hotel. I would be telling a lie if I said I'm sorry your regular hotel of choice could not accommodate you, however, I am so glad it gave us the opportunity to have you as our guest. It makes me proud that Zach made a positive impression on you during your stay. Thank you for letting us know. I will share your comments with him and make sure he is rewarded for his efforts. Please come and visit us again if your travels bring you back to Cumming. I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you and shaking your hand. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way.
Atlanta, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

I am a diamond member for the Hilton hotels. I have stayed at many brands of the Hilton hotels but what makes the difference on any hotel is the service that is provided by the staff memebers and sometimes you get used to the same treatment or lack of. The guest service associate Keith Lumpkins went above and beyond his duties to provide assistant and always with an energetic and positive attitude. Anything I needed during my stay Mr. Keith was always available to assist. I only can say that my stay at the Hampton inn was a pleasent stay thanks to the service of the hotel staff but Mr.Keith is an example of what the hospitality should be. Any time I am in the Cummings area to work I will for sure stay at the Hampton inn. Also the rooms were clean every day including the remote controls.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thanks ren y, Apparently Mr. Keith made quite an impression on you. I must say, working with him every day is a pleasure for us as well. He exemplifies excellent customer service and is always willing to go that extra mile for our guests. Thank you for kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with our associate on TripAdvisor. I will share your review with him and thank him for his continued dedication to our guests. We look forward to your next visit. I hope I will have the opportunity to meet and thank you personally for your kind words. Happy Travels!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cumming
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cumming Georgia
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#4 of 5 in Cumming
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Cumming/Johns Creek
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta
Cumming Extended Stay Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta

Been to Hampton Inn Cumming? Share your experiences!