“Thank you Hampton Inn Staff”

Hampton Inn Cumming
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Cumming
Bremen, Georgia
“Thank you Hampton Inn Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Hampton Inn Cumming was clean and comfortable. The staff was absolutely delightful! They were pleasant in attitude and actions. Blake not only answered my questions, but showed me where to find what I needed. He went the extra mile. Tangela was a blessing at the front desk. She greeted me with a big smile and cheerful attitude. She made sure my stay was comfortable and welcoming. Angela did a fantastic job making my room clean and comfortable. The room and the bathroom were clean, well lit, and well stocked (even extra blankets in the closet). The furniture was comfortable and functional for spreading out paperwork, The bed was super comfortable with lots of pillows.Angela keeps a clean hotel! Jennifer, the hostess, put out a lovely spread of breakfast foods. She kept the area clean and well stocked. The coffee was fresh and hot. The best part was that Jennifer spoke to the guests and took an active interest in the conversation. Super pleasant hostess. The hotel offers refreshments of cold drinks, coffee and cookies in the evening too.
Thanks to all the staff that made my stay comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
What a delight to hear how much you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I found your comments refreshing and uplifting and am very proud of our Staff to have made such a positive connection with you during your visit. It really warms our hearts to know that our efforts in the Hospitality Industry are noticed, appreciated and are shared with us and other TripAdvisor fans. We love what we do and at Hampton Inn and …..we love having you here. Please come back and see us real soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Cleveland TN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is a fantastic Hampton! 20 years of staying at Hamptons in US and Mexico and this is a Top quality facility, economic for the class of hotel. Courteous staff. Great continental breakfast. Will be staying there again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Hi Ray C., I am so glad to learn that your visit with us was a pleasurable one. Thank you for telling us and others about your stay. It's always great to hear comments and we especially enjoy knowing what you liked about our hotel. They help us continue to improve our services. Thanks for the staff remark. We all love what we do and it's rewarding to get the "Kudos". Please come and visit us again if you are in the area. We are happy you had a good time and that you shared your experience on TripAdvisor. Safe & Happy travels to you.
South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while on a business trip to the hospital near this hotel. The hotel is newly renovated, and very pleasant. The bed met my 3 c's - comfortable, cozy, and clean. The staff could not have been more accommodating, every single one, including the new desk staff, the experienced desk staff, the manager Freddy, and the pleasant woman who set up the breakfast. The desk staff and manager were able to supply me with an extra cord for my cell phone. They could not find a charger for my computer (I had inadvertently left mine at home) in their lost and found, but called to other properties up to 10 miles away to try to help me. They finally located one at a competing property 1 mile away. They didn't have to do that, it is GREAT service. I use a wheelchair and prefer a roll-in shower, but that room was reserved for the night. They were most helpful in showing me an accessible tub room and installing the bench to enable my use. My room was on the 3rd floor, so I saw trees and branches and leaves when I opened my curtains, so pleasant. There is an outdoor sitting area patio off of the breakfast room that also faces trees and is very pleasant and quiet considering the busy intersection. Warm chocolate chip cookies! You have to watch carefully for this hotel, signage on the road is not great, it sits behind the Comfort Inn. It's worth being careful and finding it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Hello Laurie SC, Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent visit with us. I remember you well and honestly need to thank you for your bright smile every time you graced our lobby. You are a true inspiration and even taught me a few things about my ADA rooms as well. I am so happy you had a pleasant stay and it was our pleasure to help with the computer cords. I glad it all worked out for you. We hope you will drop by for some fresh baked cookies next time you’re in town. Until then, we wish you safe travels wherever you may go. Thank you again for sharing!
Anniston, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

My HOG Chapter booked rooms at this hotel on Oct.26th, to stay after we went to the Dawsonville Moonshine fest. What a great surprise it turned out to be! The rooms were excellent, when my husband and I checked in, we went to our room and to our surprise, someone was staying an extra day. But Christopher was right on it, he got us fixed up immediately and even escorted us to our new room to make sure everything was just right. We met our friends in the lobby and proceeded to have a wonderful time visiting with each other and the guys who were working the front desk, Keith and Christopher, until they got off work and we zonked out. Keith was hilarious and teased with us constantly. When he was finishing up his shift, he made everyone a fresh and warm cookie and presented them like they were diamonds and at 1100 pm, the cookies were treasures. yum. We have stayed in a lot of Hampton Inns and many different hotels in our travels, this is ranked as the best so far. The clean rooms, attention to details and especially the staff makes this hotel the place to stay if you are in Ga. Thank you Keith and Christopher for making this a most enjoyable stay at your Hampton Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am very pleased to know you had a great visit and enjoyed Keith & Kris. Just to sit back and watch those two at work keeps me smiling all day. You never know what they will do next and the guests really seem to enjoy their Hamptonality. I will make sure they see your comments. Thank you and your fellow "HOGS" for finding us. We would love to see you again if you are ever in our area. Thanks again for sharing your comments.
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

A spotless hotel room at the Hampton Inn - Cumming, GA. So very clean and super friendly staff. Would stay here again in the future, for sure. Comfortable mattress for sleeping. Breakfast bar was excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Golly Mary G.! - Thanks for the great review. It always makes me proud of our team members who deliver the product to our guests. Having you pleased with your visit is always our top priority. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel clean, the food good and our staff friendly. Please come and see us again if you are ever in the area. Thanks for taking the time to let us and other TripAdvisor fans know about your experience at Hampton Inn Cumming.
tampa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

We enjoyed this clean, newly renovated hotel-- they have a very nice lobby, rooms to relax in, fire pit under covered outdoor patio. Very friendly helpful staff-- even give you sack lunches for your day trips. Definitely recommend... oh, and best of all, Non smoking.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Cheri J,

I'm glad to know you enjoyed your visit with us and appreciate you sharing that with others. We were so excited when we learned we were approved to add the fire pit on the new patio and have received many compliments about it. It's always good to hear positive comments regarding the staff. Although we love our beautiful new decor, I feel it's our employees that really make this hotel "shine". Thank you for letting us know about your visit and please come and visit us again very soon.
guyton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Our 2 night stay here was wonderful. From the warm chocolate chip cookies both days to the better than average free hotel breakfast. The fresh fruit was a plus for me. Every employee we encountered was friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, bed and pillows comfortable with extra sink in room. Really good shower head. We will be making another trip to that area next month and will chose this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Freddy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Greetings,
Thank you for taking your time to give a review of your stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am very please you found our cookies, staff, breakfast and shower heads enjoyable. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests as we continue to strive for improvement. Please ask for me upon your return visit. I would love to meet you in person. Have a Happy Halloween and we wish you many treats.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cumming
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cumming Georgia
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
#2 of 24 in Alpharetta

Been to Hampton Inn Cumming? Share your experiences!