“Great pizza and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza Primo - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Windermere Parkway
Orlando, FL
“Great pizza and excellent service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been coming here once a week for the past 6 months, generally ordering two large pizzas, a Big Meaty and a Black Olives and mushrooms, both of which are outstanding. The price is right too at $22 for both pizzas. Calling ahead at least 20 minutes in advance, my pizzas have always been ready and the counter clerks (sometimes the owner himself) have been always been very friendly. There are a few chairs to sit down while waiting if you just place your order when arriving. They have also started delivery service within a limited area so you'll have to ask if you're in the zone.

• Visited May 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Pizza, doesn't deliver and terrible customer service!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Ordered over the phone large sausage pizza thin crust and when I got to the restaurant I decided to order 10 meatballs. As I was leaving I asked to please have a little grated cheese. At first he asked me just to sprinkle on the pizza there but I asked for it for the 10 meatballs (which were $8.00). Not cheap! I told him I wanted it for the meatballs. He was obviously annoyed. He got a small plastic container and put maybe 2 tsp in it and then annoyed said he was going to charge me .50 cents. So I reminded him I paid with credit card and he then didn't give the parmesan cheese. Seriously?? That was so ridiculous. So I am only left to assume that they are not doing very good financially. There is a pizza place around the corner called Allessio's - delicious pizza, a little more expensive but like the saying goes you get what you pay for. I will not be back!

• Visited April 2013
“Good pizza with better price”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Solid pizza with price reduction means good value. Enjoy the veggie and kitchen sink pizza. Salads good but over priced. Should have delivery -

BigUnitBC
“Great pizza but no where to sit down”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Great for pizza pickup but when I went in April they had no place to sit down... If you are picking up it is great pizza for the $$$ They will let you wait in your car and bring it out when it is ready at least.

Visited May 2012
“Good food with now Better pricing”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We have enjoyed this pizza joint with the thin crust pizza squares
Our objection had been too expensive. They have dropped the prices so that now we see real value. We have enjoyed extremes from veggie to meat.

The salads are good - but those are we think still overpriced.