“Unbelievably poor service”

Lawrenceville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unbelievably poor service”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Hopefully you are reading this review BEFORE purchasing a living social or groupon discount, or planning a visit. They only communicate via electronic means, email or text, which means you can never talk to anybody or hear a voice. While you may have a visit scheduled in writing, since that is the only way they communicate, it does NOT mean they will honor the appointment. Susan finally agreed on a date that worked for her, and when I arrived, she was rude, condescending, and overbooked. She also accused me of a delayed response, which was the excuse for being overbooked, and an irresponsible way to shift the blame and not accept ownership. More than once, she blamed me for the scheduling confusion, but offered a return date pIus bring 2 people. I did not arrive at the establishment on this day and time by chance. The other two groups present were bigger than my 4 person pre-paid group; therefore, I had to return home with two unhappy kids and one crying kid. I have no desire to return to that poorly run stable.....at all! Rude, crude, and socially unacceptable. There's got to be a better way to run a trail ride business. Too bad I didn't read the reviews before my purchase...I am obviously not alone. Unfortunately......
Tanya J

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Tanya J

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
“Still waiting to confirm tomorrow's trail ride . . .”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My name is April Mackey, and I called early this week and got no answer. I filled out the form online to schedule an 11:00 AM 90 minute trail ride for two for Saturday, 12/22/12, using a Groupon. Today is Friday, and I just sent Susan a text on the scheduling number (which she indicated on her voicemail would warrant a faster response). I see that the owner frequents this website to respond to customers, so I hope that someone contacts me ASAP to confirm my trail ride. I am really looking forward to this as this will be my first time going horeseback riding. I promise to write a nicer review if I get a good response and service.

Visited December 2012
Cumming, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Cannot get a call back”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Sounds like a similar tale to others who have commented. I bought a groupon and tried to book an appointment all summer for my college aged daughters to use. They went back to school before I finally got a call back. I asked that we use the Thanksgiving week, and have left 3 messages now. There is no "contact us" or email address provided on their website. Patti - Susan does not call back or text within 48 hours!

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Valerie P
Hoschton, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“worst company ever!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I bought a groupon and tried to book an appointment for the trip we bought. Nobody answered the phone and even when I left a message with all our information , they didn't call back.
We tried to reach them many times... never heard from them. So I contacted Groupon to complain and they also tried to reach them. Flowered Rock Farm promised to give us a call, but they never did.
Luckely I got my money back from groupon(thanks guys) and could spend my money towards other great deals from groupon.
So you better think twice before doing business with Flowered Rock Farm and I hope that they treat their horses better than their customers.

Visited May 2012
7 Thank Renita V
patti w, Owner at Flowered Rock Farm World of Horses, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Hi Renita. I am so sorry for your difficult time getting through to us to schedule a ride. We certainly would love for you to come out and visit. Somehow your call fell through the cracks in early July and when Groupon contacted us on July 10th with a friendly reminder to call you, we left you a message that same day. We do not have any record of you calling us back or we would have gotten you right in for a trail ride. I am not sure why Groupon told you they could not contact us. We have records of the communication regarding us getting in touch with you. We hope you will give us another chance as we would love for you to come enjoy the beautiful Chattahoochee National Forest on horseback. Sorry again for any inconvenience. Our schedule line is 404-434-1975. Have a good day and thanks for the feedback!

Patti Whitney, Owner
Johns Creek, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“GREAT RIDE”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The staff and horses were great! VERY CLEAN and a very nice trail ride. Beautiful place to go ride you travel through the Chattahoochee Nature Reserve! Does take some time to get a reservation, but once you get it, IT IS AWESOME!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Karla F
Tha nk you!!! We are so glad you had such a great experience!! Please come and ride with us again..

Patti Whitney, Owner