“Good southern home cookin'”
Review of That Biscuit Place

That Biscuit Place
Ranked #56 of 276 Restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: American
Description: Google it! It's a small, family owned place, a local secret. GREAT breakfasts and lunches. Excellent BBQ.
Reviewed August 14, 2012

If you're looking for a mom and pop place look no further. Homemade biscuits like your grandmother made, gravy and grits. Lunch is also some of the best around. Meat and vegetables. Burgers have been fresh everytime and the Philly cheesesteak with onion rings is my favorite indulgence. Staff is always friendly! Give this place a shot!!

1  Thank KESD10

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

I have been a big fan for years. Excellent sausage and gravy biscuits and wonderful Philly cheesesteak sandwiches. Great lunch specials like country fried steak with good home cooked sides

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Pick up breakfast there on a regular basis for the weekend. Tends to be very busy! Try the cheese grits.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

I love non-chain resturants and this place is an example of the reason why. this is the only resturant that I have ever been to that had sausage biscuits with sausage links in them, not just avalible with sausage patties. I loved it! Prices are so cheap I wonder how they do it. Great Food, Great Value. Not fancy. Your there for the food.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I live just a few miles away and I finally remembered to try the place. I ordered a hamburger. It wasn't unusual or exceptinal or grilled. I felt uncomfortable standing around for a to go order and was generally confused.
Maybe the breakfast menu is better but it's just not my kind of place.