“Best Sausage Biscuit in the Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of That Biscuit Place

That Biscuit Place
Ranked #54 of 266 Restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Google it! It's a small, family owned place, a local secret. GREAT breakfasts and lunches. Excellent BBQ.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Sausage Biscuit in the Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

I love non-chain resturants and this place is an example of the reason why. this is the only resturant that I have ever been to that had sausage biscuits with sausage links in them, not just avalible with sausage patties. I loved it! Prices are so cheap I wonder how they do it. Great Food, Great Value. Not fancy. Your there for the food.

• Visited February 2012

Georgia
“Just a Regular Hamburger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

I live just a few miles away and I finally remembered to try the place. I ordered a hamburger. It wasn't unusual or exceptinal or grilled. I felt uncomfortable standing around for a to go order and was generally confused.
Maybe the breakfast menu is better but it's just not my kind of place.

• Visited October 2011
Sugar Hill, Georgia
“Great biscuits, fast service and good prices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

We visited based on the Food Network local website - one of the shows had visited there. The biscuits were excellent, the sausage gravy was good, the eggs were perfectly scrambled, and the hash browns were awesome (especially if you like your hashbrowns crispy all over). We totally pigged out and it was only $14! AWESOME! It's a small place but there is plenty of seating. You order at the counter and they bring it out very fast. They also have a drive up window you can order at. They are only open for breakfast and lunch.

• Visited April 2012
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Have to get a fix at least once a week”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

I stop by at least once a week, or I call it in and drive through and pick up. The chili is dee-lish, a many time repeat for me. Their chicken salad, egg salad and pimento cheese are all very worthy, but my co worker loves the philly cheese.
I also like the meat and 2 sides option when I am feeling an old fashioned salmon pattie attack coming on. Get a side of their home made onion rings if you are feeling especially hungry...YUMMY!

• Visited February 2012
Plumsteadville, PA
“No nonsense, good home-cooked food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

YOu can pull up to the drive-in window, tell 'em what you want, and it is cooked to order while you wait in your car.

Or you can go inside, order your food at the counter, and have a seat. Breakfast and lunch...you miss those hours, you'll have to wait for the next morning.

The burger I had tasted like I had made it myself, was done just right, and it was CHEAP!!! Service personnel are absolutely fantastic. They really make you feel welcome.

Don't just drive by and think, "should I try that joint or not?" Do yourself a favor, give it a shot. You won't be disappointed.

Visited February 2011