“Good Average BBQ”

Slope's BBQ of Cumming
Ranked #36 of 275 Restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This restaurant is just average. The BBQ is sort of bland but their sauces bring it to life. The wait staff is very friendly and attentive. Prices are about what you would expect for a family type BBQ restaurant - fair.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

WE love BBQ so were happy to find Slope's. The food was good and the price was reasonable, my only complaint was the restaurant was a bit old and needed some repairs. We did enjoy our lunch though.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Our first visit to Slopes was good. I had a combo platter or ribs and pork with slaw and brunswick stew. The stew was the best I've had and they give you plenty. The slaw was good, fresh and peppery. The ribs were tasty. My least favorite thing was the chopped pork barbecue. The taste was ok but it was too finely chopped and I prefer pulled pork with some browned meat mixed in, but that is just a personal preference. We will be back but this time I'll try the chicken or the beef brisket. All of the sides looked great--collards, mac and cheese, corn on the cob, lima beans, and black-eyed peas just to name a few. But, I'd go back for the stew alone.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Like their bar b que. they need to have a better sauce. Veggies are pretty good and servings are large. Love the cheese biscuits on friday

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I wouldn't recommend getting the ribs but everything else I've tried there seems to be delicious. The prices are very reasonable and the portions are big. It's a self serve/order at a counter type of place, so nothing fancy. BBQ is not supposed to be fancy anyways!