“Yummy”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Yummy”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere and great food! Went with family and tried the Singapore meat it was crunchy and the best I've ever had! It is my favorite Asian restaurant.

Cumming, Georgia, United States
“Always a wonderful experience!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We have been to Asian table for both carry out and dining in. We have been for a date night and with the whole family. We love that its always quiet and the food is wonderful! Service is always spot on! Love this place!

• Visited October 2013
Boston, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The best Asian food in the area. Excellent service with food to match. The Coconut Chicken soup is excellent. My son always orders the same thing, dumplings and then Mongolian Beef and clears the plate! Loyal customers for the last five years.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Carl H
Buford, Georgia
“Asian Table is Excellent!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Excellent food and I have never been disappointed by anything I have ordered. The owners are wonderful people and know that I love my food spicy and Henry has never failed me yet! They have great soups/salads/appetizers and main courses to choose from and a complimentary dessert! Service is excellent and my favorite course is the Spicy Basil Leaf with Pork! You cannot go wrong by choosing this restaurant!

I have never had a bad meal at this place! Give them a call and find your favorite foods!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank GregSummers
Cumming, Georgia
“Great Food!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have never been disappointed by them. We either pick up dinner or have it delivered. I actually crave their won ton soup! The restaurant is small, but don't let that discourage you. Give them a call 770-887-8181 and order for delivery or pick up. You will not regret it.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Asian Table? Share your experiences!