“really good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 31, 2013

One of our favorites! Can always get really good pizza here, but anything we get is very good. The services good and if you do pickup its fast.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I've been to Mia's pizza and eats three or four times now. I often stay in the area for business, and sometimes just want to take a pizza back to my hotel room. The staff is always very friendly. I usually go in and grab a draft beer while my pizza bakes and it's usually done by the time I am done with my drink. This place is nothing fancy, but it's good and the staff is very attentive. I would recommend it.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I grew up in an area where there was a good number of small, Italian, family owned restaurants. The food was incredible. The menu was either partially, or completely on a chalkboard. You felt more like you were visiting someone's home than going to a restaurant.
Mia's makes me remember these places. The food specials are always worth trying, but for me it's the simple comfort food that makes or breaks the feel of the restaurant.
Yep, right or wrong, spaghetti and meatballs are my barometer for a great Italian eatery. Mia's passes with flying colors. Simple. Tasty. Comfy.
We've eaten at Mia's about a half dozen times, and have never had any problems with the service. In fact, generally it's outstanding. The location will fool you. You'd expect more of a quick serve kind of place, but once you walk in the door you are transported to an environment that feels more like a neighborhood hangout.
We'll be back.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

their is one in a kroger shopping center and one in market place. the kroger shopping center one seems to be a little more bustling and it's much nicer inside, less bar-seeming, and more families (at least at the time we went). the staff was nice and gave my little one a balloon. the pizza was pretty good, but the salad was decent. the one at market place reminds me of a bar, even though i don't think they have one. the girl waiting all the tables was awesome, and the food came out promptly. again, salad was decent. it's a pretty good option for places to eat in cumming i would say overall.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We've been to Mia's about a dozen times over the past seven years and thoroughly enjoy their pizza and "eats". We started going to this location when it was Johnny's Pizza back in 2005. If you are looking for a place to satisfy your craving for a "pie", give Mia's a try. Their menu also features sub sandwiches, a kids menu, salads, and a full drink bar.

But be prepared to wait and wait and wait if you are dining in.....not because of a big line waiting for tables, but because of the long wait for food after you've ordered. We've been seated, have placed our order and have often waited a half an hour for the food to arrive. My guess for the longer than normal wait time is that they must prioritize their pick-up and delivery orders over those for in-restaurant dining.

As for the pizza, Mia's sauces reminded me of Johnny's sauces for the longest time. In fact, I was convinced they just changed the name and keep the Johnny's taste (probably not the case). I very much enjoy their pizzas, although the one ordered last weekend tasted a little too salty for my liking. My daughter ordered an italian sub sandwich and enjoyed every bite.

Bottom line: Mia's is a good choice for all pizza fans. Just beware of the long wait for your food if dining in. My advice would be to call in your order for take-out. It will be ready in 20 minute or less for pick-up. If you aren't in a time crunch, dine in. Based on this fact alone, I give Mia's an "average" rating instead of "very good".

Been to Mia's Pizza and Eats? Share your experiences!