“Best Brisket!”

Ranked #5 of 272 Restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Some of the best brisket around! Portion are generous. My husband and I usually split a 3-meat/side combo (we usually add one more side) and it is plenty of food for us. Love the free muffins they give. Turkey is some of the best I have had as well. Great value for the price.

There are newer reviews for Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was my first time at a Jim 'N Nick's. We had a very friendly waiter and had no service problems. The muffins that they provide free are delicious. I ordered the baby back ribs and the portion was more that I could eat. Very good ribs and very tender. I had the green beans with them and they were southern with pork fat cooked in. Everyone at the table were unable to finish their meals due to the large portions. Their sauce was not that good, a little watered down for my liking. I would eat here again.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Ate lunch recently at Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q in Cumming, GA. With the high ceilings and open metal duct work, we found the place a bit noisy. To add to the noise level we were seated next to the kitchen where they were constantly chopping up the BBQ meats.

Drafts were good (get the large size) My BBQ pork sand wich was on sourdough bread that ws a bit greasy. My side was fries green tomatoes ~ I only got 4! Husband ordered the Piggy Potato with beef brisket. Very large potato ~ but very little meat!

Our waitress Kira was great! But between the noise level and the OK food we will probably not choose Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q ever again.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Good food but marginal service for us. took forever for us to get our food and drinks. Did not tip our waiter very good.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

So many options to pick from all taste wonderful! Inside and outside seating available. They also cater.