“It's worth what you pay...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Covington

Days Inn Covington
Days Inn Covington
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Covington
ROUND ROCK
“It's worth what you pay...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

My stay was ok. The room was neat but the floor boards, windows and heating unit vents hadn't been cleaned at all. Needless to say my allergies acted out. Other then that, the stay was worth the money you pay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Atul P, General Manager at Days Inn Covington, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Days Inn Covington. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. We strive to provide clean comfortable rooms to our guests at a good value. I have shared your comments regarding the HVAC unit with the housekeeping and maintenance staff for corrective action. I hope you will stay with us on your future travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

We decided at the last moment to start our road trip one day early, so I scrambled to get us an on-line reservation. I was skeptical about what the motel would be like, since it was so reasonable, but the location was good for us, so I took a chance. What an amazing surprise when we opened the door. The room is spacious, with a microwave and refrigerator, and the largest bathroom we've ever found in a chain motel. You could put a twin bed in there! The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the man who checked us in gave us a great recommendation for dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. Even the TV was amazing, with more channels than you could watch in a lifetime. The only negative is that the walls could be thicker. We had quite a snorer sleeping next door! But I'll definitely try other Days Inns to see how they stack up against this one. Don't miss out on a good night's sleep in the Covington area - stay here!

Room Tip: the non-smoking king bed room was spacious
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Pompano Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2011

The owners are very nice and hospitable. The rooms are clean and reasonably furnished for the price.

• Stayed June 2011
3 Thank liamsullivan67
Alpharetta, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2007

I really did not want to stay in this area of town, for quite a few reasons, but needed to because of the location. Safety and cleanliness was the two major concerns I had. I was not expecting much at all. I checked in after 10pm and was greeted by a very friendly person that checked me in. The motel was obviously not the cleanest I have stayed in, but far exceeded my expectations for the area of town and the age of the motel. The continental breakfast in the morning was average, and well stocked. The person that checked me out in the morning was just as friendly as the person the night before. I would recommend the Days Inn-Covington to anyone that needs to stay in this area, and will stay there again next time that I am in this area.

• Liked — Easy to get to from I-20
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
3 Thank TavellingBlue
Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
Hampton Inn Covington
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 15 in Conyers

Been to Days Inn Covington? Share your experiences!