“The best!”

Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Houston, Texas
“The best!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I live in Houston Texas and have family in Covington Georgia that I visit every couple of months. This is the only hotel I will stay at! The staff are wonderful, the rooms are always very clean, and it's in a very convenient area close to walmart, 120 and tons of restaurants. I have stayed at 3 other hotels in the Covington area including holiday inn and this is still my number one spot!
This is the place to be if you want a home away from home!

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Covington, Georgia
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I've stayed at alot of Baymonts but this location is the best.. the rooms are nice the staff treats you wonderful..I felt like I was at home... I will definitely be staying there again... thanks Baymont staff for everything yall do.

• Stayed January 2014
Covington, Georgia
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The room was clean but the carpet needed placing. Not much to choose from for breakfast (mini muffins, mini danishes and toast)The staff was wonderful but I was a little shocked that they wanted to place a 400.00 hold on my credit card because they have had problems with other customers in the past. The hotel sits next to another hotel and has a convenience store in front of it so there were people walking in and across the parking lot all night and making noise. I originally booked the room for 23 nights due to being new to the area and starting a new job here. After all of this I only booked the room for two nights until I could find something else in the area. I am a loyal Wyndham customer but next time I will do a more extensive search before I make a reservation.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
Hampton Inn Covington
Travelodge Covington
Travelodge Covington
#5 of 9 in Covington
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conyers Atlanta Area

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Covington? Share your experiences!