“Our business choice for on site meeting food”
Review of Burrito Loco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burrito Loco
Ranked #55 of 136 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: Mexican
Atlanta
“Our business choice for on site meeting food”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Works great for us to order and pick up for our meetings when we are pressed for time or want to keep everyone on site.

Many options for a diverse group of eaters. Vegan to meat, options are well priced and of a high quality. We used to use a chain to go out for lunch but the poor quality and unhealthy menus drove us to try Bullrrito.

Very pleased and will continue to give them our business!

• Visited May 2014

Covington, Georgia
“The Best Place For Mexican Food in Covington”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I have lived here since 1998 and only discovered Burrito Logo this year *kicking myself*, I'm a self-proclaimed nacho fanatic and this place has the nachos just the way I want them. In fact, they will build them anyway you want them. The portion is not skimpy either. I have had the Texas Burrito and Veggie Burrito as well both very good. But the nachos keep me coming back. You can "build your own" or order off the wall menu behind the register.

Staff is very friendly and patient for first timers, at least they were for me.

Some side notes
Soccer is usually playing on the TV's with one TV reserved for cartoons for the kids.
Only open a few hours on Sunday - Like 12-3pm