“Don't Miss This Local Favorite”
Review of Cowboy's BBQ

Cowboy's BBQ
Ranked #24 of 136 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Don't Miss This Local Favorite”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I have been a patron of this sit down restaurant since it opened well over 2 years ago.
Steve and his wife are there every day Tues-Sat. The meat is cooked on their cooker on site and is delicious, moist and tender. They specialize in pulled pork.
They have a variety of sides and they are great as well My wife and I ate there last night as we have once every other week. The consistency of meals is amazing. Even the Texas toast is good

The location is at end of a bldg quick stop and gas station. But do not let that deter you. Their ice tea either sweet or unsweetened is strong. When you finish your meal, you are satisfied and know you got your money's worth regardless of the bill.

Also when I recommended them I showed the incorrect web site. Steve advises it is: www.cowboys-BBQ.com. Also twice a month they have local country musicians get together and play a few tunes.
Hope you enjoy the food and hospitality as much as we do.

• Visited June 2013