“Service was spectacular”

Add it.
Covington Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopped on Saturday between breakfast and lunch. The Diner is in an old Shoney's building, but is pleasant enough. Our server, Crystal, accommodated our group of 11 in the party room. The menu was very diverse and one can order anything on the menu anytime of the day. I had the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. It was very good. It took the food a while to arrive but we expected it with the large group.

There are newer reviews for Covington Diner

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have been there 3 times, 2 for Breakfast & 1 for Dinner, The food is good, No real signature dishes but they do have daily specials

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have dined at several of the other concept diners throughout Metro-Atlanta and the Covington Diner is not one of the best. It is currently teetering on cafeteria not your quintessential diner. Every good diner has at least one signature dish and I don't consider breakfast a dish. I would love for this diner to prosper since it is so close to home. So I will revisit at a later date to see if the bugs(kinks) have been worked out and hopefully on a better taste note.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and I ate at the diner last night after three bad restaurants in a row in Pigeon Forge. I can assure you it was a relief to finally get some really great chow. At this point in time we must have eaten at the Diner at least a dozen or so times mebbe more and have been happy each time several times we've taken neighbors who also enjoyed their meal.. I've never had a bad meal there, or an issue of any kind. The food is good, the service is great,The portions are huuuge, Yes it does cost more than Micky D's,,,,, it's supposed to. .
My first visit to the Diner was a lot like my first visit to Fresh Air BBQ in Jackson, I knew instantly it was my kind of place. No glitter, no flash, nothing fake just the cut to the chase real deal. It reminds me (I'm an old timer) of the Buck N Kid and the Porterdale Hotel all rolled into one great place. My advice,,,,,,, try it. I'm bettin you'll like it the. lasagna is outtasite.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Food was not good, potato warmed over,veggie not done, very small pieces of meat, service poor. prices high.