Vampire Stalkers/Mystic Falls Tours-Vampire Diaries/Originals Tours
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Covington
More attraction details
Owner description: Vampire Stalkers Presents Mystic Falls Tours! Wanna visit Mystic Falls? Wanna stand where your favorite stars from The Vampire Diaries have stood? Join us for a guided tour to the sets used on The Vampire Diaries and all new Originals! All of our guides volunteer thier time to ISF and know the cast of TVD personally. Exclusive access to the Lockwood Mansion! Wanna sit on the bench by the lake where Klaus and Caroline opened the bottle of cham. in season 4 you must be on our tour! Just added 8 NEW locations from season 5 of TVD! Plus the All new Originals tour has MANY locations like the Voo Doo shop and things you haven't even seen on the show yet. Mystic Falls tours prides ourselves on giving the fans the best experince possible while visiting us here in Covington. We also offer discounts with several local hotels. As we tour Mystic Falls we will provide you with lots of information from reminders to what filmed at each location as well as things that have recently filmed that you havent even seen yet! We got our name, Vampire Stalkers for a reason! Beware our tour does include spoilers because we love to share details with you that you can not get anywhere else! So come visit us here in Covington, Ga aka Mystic Falls! While you here make sure you take time for BOTH tours! Mystic falls tour and our Take 2 starring the Originals!
Tampa, Florida
“Ahh-mazing!!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My 2 teens, my mother and I took The Vampire Diaries tour and it was awesome!!! Our tour guide Jessica was fantastic and a load of fun! It was so amazing to be right there in the same spots as the actors them selves! Jessica has so much info to share about the show and the actors and she is so friendly and down to earth, we didn't want the tour to end. Lol. We will for sure go back and do The Originals tour and/or just visit Covington to see if we may be able to see any of the actors from the show and to visit Jessica at her store :)

Visited February 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

4 of us drove from Virginia to do both the Vampire diaries tour and the originals tour. Both tour guides were awesome and provided so information. Even for one off us that had never watched the show now has a high interest in going back and watching the show. We had hopes of seeing the actors filming however that didn't happen but that didn't stop us from having a good time! We lived our complete experience here!

Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Despite the freezing cold this tour was tons of fun!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This was a fun Christmas present my fiancé surprised me with. It was in the 30s so we bundled up (I ended up buying a Vampire Diaries hat which successfully kept my head warm.) Most of the tour is walking with only a few short driving sections. At each stop Jessica, our awesome tour guide, gave us lots of background info on the different sites and homes we visited. She made sure that everyone got all the pictures they wanted and we never felt rushed. She had a great sense of humor and I loved her enthusiasm and complete knowledge of all the seasons' episodes and characters. The Lockwood Mansion is a beautiful property and I thought it was really cool that we got to walk all around the grounds and we even got to meet George Lockwood, the incredibly personable resident kitty. I would recommend this tour to any fan. It was even fun for my fiancé who pretty much thinks the show is for teenagers (even though we are in our 30s). I'm looking forward to calling Jessica to schedule a couple spots for the Originals Tour next!

Visited January 2014
“More than I ever expected!!!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love TVD and I was so excited about this tour. My friend and I got to Covington a bit before our tour and walked around and I couldn't believe I was there. We met Jessica and she was super sweet!!! Its great that shes been in the show as an extra and she knows the cast. She's so excited about her job and she's so knowledgeable! This was so much fun and honestly I can't wait to come back. If you have read any bad reviews ignore them!! Its one thing to see something on TV but then it comes to life and Jess helps do that!!! Thank you Jess!!! See you in March!

Plainfield, Illinois
“A Must for any Fan!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I would highly recommend both The Vampire Diaries Tour and The Originals Tour. Guides Jessica and Chloe were very interesting and knowledgable of both shows. They not only conducted the tour but made sure everyone got "that picture". They added a personal touch to the tours and added a wonderful insight to some of the actors and how they support the crew, extras and local businesses. They recommended hotels and restaurants that helped make the overall trip a great experience!

Visited December 2013

Travelers who viewed Vampire Stalkers/Mystic Falls Tours-Vampire Diaries/Originals Tours also viewed

Been to Vampire Stalkers/Mystic Falls Tours-Vampire Diaries/Originals Tours? Share your experiences!