“Vampire Diaries Mystic Falls Tours is Fabulous Fun!”

Vampire Stalkers/Mystic Falls Tours-Vampire Diaries/Originals Tours
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Covington
More attraction details
Owner description: Vampire Stalkers Presents Mystic Falls Tours! Wanna visit Mystic Falls? Wanna stand where your favorite stars from The Vampire Diaries have stood? Join us for a guided tour to the sets used on The Vampire Diaries and all new Originals! All of our guides volunteer thier time to ISF and know the cast of TVD personally. Exclusive access to the Lockwood Mansion! Wanna sit on the bench by the lake where Klaus and Caroline opened the bottle of cham. in season 4 you must be on our tour! Just added 8 NEW locations from season 5 of TVD! Plus the All new Originals tour has MANY locations like the Voo Doo shop and things you haven't even seen on the show yet. Mystic Falls tours prides ourselves on giving the fans the best experince possible while visiting us here in Covington. We also offer discounts with several local hotels. As we tour Mystic Falls we will provide you with lots of information from reminders to what filmed at each location as well as things that have recently filmed that you havent even seen yet! We got our name, Vampire Stalkers for a reason! Beware our tour does include spoilers because we love to share details with you that you can not get anywhere else! So come visit us here in Covington, Ga aka Mystic Falls! While you here make sure you take time for BOTH tours! Mystic falls tour and our Take 2 starring the Originals!
Reviewed April 15, 2013

If you are a Vampire Diaries fan- this tour is for you! We absolutely LOVED our day with Jessica visiting all the filming locations! She was so professional and lots of fun - also so full of knowledge everything TVD related! The homes are beautiful and the owners of the "Lockwood Mansion" were more than welcomimg to us! She gave us lots of inside information to the facinating world of film. We also got a little extra information (such as the Michael Myers house in Halloween). Covington is a lovely little town and I felt like I was in Mystic Falls while I was there! Thanks Jessica for the fabulous day in Mystic Falls!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Tour was great and a lot of fun. Jessica and Chloe are both very nice and know what they're talking about. You see a lot of great homes like the Lockwood mansion which is so pretty! Would go on it again (if the price was just a tad cheaper!).

1  Thank Allisoncreep
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband and I greatly enjoyed the tour provided by Chloe. She was very professional as well knowledgeable about the locations. As well as providing her own personal insight into the world of The Vampire Diaries. We went to many of the locations that are used in the filming of the show and it added a lot of depth to an already great. I highly recommend that anyone who is a fan of the show go on this tour.

1  Thank Laela2005
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I´m from Germany and a big fan of the show Vampire Diaries, so when I planned a trip to the states I knew I wanted to go to Covington, GA. I had the best time in this small town, Jessica and her husband are the nicest people ever and we got a lot of inside scoop for upcoming episodes;) Also you recognise every single place on the tour, because Jessica does her best to remind you of the episode:)It was also fun, that she told you where there are the best places to get pictures that look good. Every single picture turned out amazing.
What I also liked was that it was a small group, so everyone had time for their pictures. I would love to take the tour again!!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My daughter and I had a great time taking the tour. Jessica was very knowledgeable and it was great to see where some of the scenes are filmed. They were very patient and made sure everyone got the pictures they wanted. The owners of the Lockwood Mansion were very friendly and overall it was a great visit. The city of Covington was a beautiful town. The town square reminded me of my hometown Moultrie, GA and some of the houses also reminded me of being at home. The people really made me feel welcome and at home.

Travelers who viewed Vampire Stalkers/Mystic Falls Tours-Vampire Diaries/Originals Tours also viewed

Been to Vampire Stalkers/Mystic Falls Tours-Vampire Diaries/Originals Tours? Share your experiences!