“If you are a fan of the show, this is the tour for you.”

Vampire Stalkers/Mystic Falls Tours-Vampire Diaries/Originals Tours
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Covington
More attraction details
Owner description: Vampire Stalkers Presents Mystic Falls Tours! Wanna visit Mystic Falls? Wanna stand where your favorite stars from The Vampire Diaries have stood? Join us for a guided tour to the sets used on The Vampire Diaries and all new Originals! All of our guides volunteer thier time to ISF and know the cast of TVD personally. Exclusive access to the Lockwood Mansion! Wanna sit on the bench by the lake where Klaus and Caroline opened the bottle of cham. in season 4 you must be on our tour! Just added 8 NEW locations from season 5 of TVD! Plus the All new Originals tour has MANY locations like the Voo Doo shop and things you haven't even seen on the show yet. Mystic Falls tours prides ourselves on giving the fans the best experince possible while visiting us here in Covington. We also offer discounts with several local hotels. As we tour Mystic Falls we will provide you with lots of information from reminders to what filmed at each location as well as things that have recently filmed that you havent even seen yet! We got our name, Vampire Stalkers for a reason! Beware our tour does include spoilers because we love to share details with you that you can not get anywhere else! So come visit us here in Covington, Ga aka Mystic Falls! While you here make sure you take time for BOTH tours! Mystic falls tour and our Take 2 starring the Originals!
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I've taken the tour twice and had enjoyable experiences both times. My only complaint would be that the first time I signed up to be in the van so I wouldn't have to drive and I was not placed on the list. I managed to squeeze in with people who had planned to drive. The second time around, I chose to drive and paid it forward by letting people ride with me. It's relatively easy to navigate from location to location. Jessica and her husband are extremely nice and make a point to get pictures for everyone who goes on the tour. If they are filming, she takes the group wherever the action is. Unfortunately, I did not catch filming both times I was there. The best place on the tour is the Lockwood Mansion. The owners are very generous about letting fans on the tour get onto the grounds. The tour is the only way you can tour their beautiful yard. You should always bring your sense of humor on the tours. The best pictures are always the ones that are not just you in front of buildings. It's recommended that you go in the stairwell next to the Mystic Grill and battle it out. If you're wanting some merchandise, they have pretty much anything you could ever want after the tour.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

A friend and I took the tour in October, we were heading up to the mountains and wanted to do this on the way. The town is beautiful, absolutely love it there. The tour was great! They had a wealth of knowledge about the ins and outs of the show and had access to the Lockwood Mansion (AMAZING). Walking the grounds and then seeing it in episodes later in the season was so fun! Only way the tour could have been better is if they were filming. :) Thanks for the tour!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

this tour is great for any true TVD fan! Amazing to see the houses/places that the cast/crew film at! There are a few places on the agenda that you do not go to, but you do get to see most of the important stuff! Jessica was so nice and friendly and made sure that everyone had time to take pictures, see the sites, etc. Would recommend!
Also stayed at the 12 oaks which was AMAZING.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I took this tour January 19th 2012!!

Jessica called us first thing in the morning to schedule a tour, even though she didn't have anything planned and it was VERY last minute!!! We met her and her husband at the visitor's center and she took us everywhere!! We got to hear tons of stories about the cast and what they like to do and where they like to eat while they are in town filming!! We got to see all the houses they film at and she told us a lot about the different scenes and stuff that happens at each site!! I so loved the "Lockwood" estate!! That house is simply amazing! Jessica and her husband are the most amazing, friendly people ever!! Not only were they sweet enough to fit us in at the last minute but they drove us all over town telling us stories about The Vampire Diaries and different shows they played in and were extras in. My husband and I had the must awesome time hanging out with them and talking and learning the area.

If you are a Vampire Diaries fan, this is definitely the best experience ever!!! I recommend this tour 110%!! Not only will you get to see the site and enjoy a lovely city, but you also get the pleasure of hanging out with some of the sweetest people ever!! I would do this again if given the chance!!

Thank you SO SO much for an amazing experience!!!! :)

1  Thank Stefanie L
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I am a huge fan of the show, so this tour was a must. Jessica was great, very friendly and kept the tour interesting and fun. Being able to go on the Lockwood Mansion property was awesome, especially since that night on the show many of the scenes had been filmed there. The downtown Covington area was a cute place to shop and have lunch. We did not run into the cast, but I had such a nice time that I will be back for sure. Maybe I'll get lucky this time :-)

Travelers who viewed Vampire Stalkers/Mystic Falls Tours-Vampire Diaries/Originals Tours also viewed

Been to Vampire Stalkers/Mystic Falls Tours-Vampire Diaries/Originals Tours? Share your experiences!