Vampire Stalkers/Mystic Falls Tours-Vampire Diaries/Originals Tours
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Covington
More attraction details
Owner description: Vampire Stalkers Presents Mystic Falls Tours! Wanna visit Mystic Falls? Wanna stand where your favorite stars from The Vampire Diaries have stood? Join us for a guided tour to the sets used on The Vampire Diaries and all new Originals! All of our guides volunteer thier time to ISF and know the cast of TVD personally. Exclusive access to the Lockwood Mansion! Wanna sit on the bench by the lake where Klaus and Caroline opened the bottle of cham. in season 4 you must be on our tour! Just added 8 NEW locations from season 5 of TVD! Plus the All new Originals tour has MANY locations like the Voo Doo shop and things you haven't even seen on the show yet. Mystic Falls tours prides ourselves on giving the fans the best experince possible while visiting us here in Covington. We also offer discounts with several local hotels. As we tour Mystic Falls we will provide you with lots of information from reminders to what filmed at each location as well as things that have recently filmed that you havent even seen yet! We got our name, Vampire Stalkers for a reason! Beware our tour does include spoilers because we love to share details with you that you can not get anywhere else! So come visit us here in Covington, Ga aka Mystic Falls! While you here make sure you take time for BOTH tours! Mystic falls tour and our Take 2 starring the Originals!
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We traveled from Augusta to Covington just today. It was such an amazing time. Jessica is so sweet and fun. Seeing the actual sites and recognizing them from the show was surreal. I highly recommend taking this tour!!! My daughters and I are definitely going back!!!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I took my wife to the US to go to Covington to meet Jessica at Vampire Stalkers and do the Mystic Falls Tour. We live in Leicester in the UK and both love the show so I got in touch with Jessica on email and booked the tour. Both Jessica and her husband Travis were so friendly and welcoming and wow, everything looks just as it does in the film. Jessica's and Travis's knowledge of the vampire diaries is second to non and because of them, my wife and I managed to meet Caroline & Bonnie from the show.
If you love the show or just want to visit the idyllic town of Covington then I highly recommend you get in touch with Jessica at Vampire Stalkers and book a Tour! Also there are some places such as the Lockwood Mansion which is a must see and only accessible via Jessica's tour so book it, you won't be disappointed!!!
We plan to visit the US again later this year and take our 4 Children to make the tour with Jessica again

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

The only way to see Mystic Falls is with Jessica and Travis at www.mysticfallstours.com. Their tour has exclusive access to the properties used in filming the Vampire Diaries. No other touring company can go on the properties and the it's is the only one who is cast approved. Jessica is very accommodating with schedules and has the best insight into the show. You will not be disappointed. - Anna McDuffie

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We made the 12 hour drive to Covington to see the sets of The Vampire Diaries & do this tour. It was so much fun! Myself and my 2 daughters had a blast. Jessica was so nice & her other tour guide, Chloe, was so sweet as well. Loved being able to go on the grounds of the Lockwood Mansion!!! It was so good that I will be back with my daughter & some of her friends in March!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Jessica knows so much about the ins and outs of the show - loved hearing the little anecdotes that you wouldn't normally hear anywhere else. It's great to be able to stand in the same places where your favorite TVD stars have, and Jessica has access to these places, including the absolutely beautiful grounds of the Lockwood Mansion. GREAT tour!

Travelers who viewed Vampire Stalkers/Mystic Falls Tours-Vampire Diaries/Originals Tours also viewed

Been to Vampire Stalkers/Mystic Falls Tours-Vampire Diaries/Originals Tours? Share your experiences!