“Our local "go-to" restaurant...”
Review of Treasure Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Treasure Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Madison, GA
“Our local "go-to" restaurant...”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I'm a serious Thai food junkie and this is one of the best you'll find anywhere. Certainly the best, most consistent restaurant in Covington, no matter what cuisine. My friends and I look forward to our lunches here and my wife and I enjoy the full menu for dinner. It's always freshly prepared, authentic and reasonably priced. There are many Americanized dishes, but the dishes will be prepared "Thai hot" upon request. The owner-operators are Thai sisters - super folks who will accommodate any request. I wish there was a better wine menu though.

• Visited December 2013

oxford ga
“Nice setting, nice place”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Thai food is not one of my favorites but I keep coming here because they do such a good job. Friendly staff, good food and since it's on the square, good for people watching. Prices are reasonable and I love the Guava mints.

• Visited November 2013
Covington, Georgia
“My favorite restaurant in Covington”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

If I get to pick the restaurant for a nice dinner, I choose Treasure Thai. My son and daughter-in-law visited and we took them. They have eaten Thai food at many places in many towns and we were curious how Treasure Thai would measure up in their estimation. They thought it was excellent and my daughter-in-law said the duck was the best she had ever had. Highly recommend!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank vgp95
Manchester, Georgia, United States
“Love”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is by far the best food we had while in Covington. Can't wait to go back!! Also, they have some eyecandy on the wall when you first walk in...look to your right and you'll see pictures of Ian giving the place a thumbs up, lol.

Visited February 2013
Jasper, Georgia, United States
“Fresh”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The price was good, the food was fresh and the service was great. We sat at "Ian's table" with his signed autograph above us! Desserts were very tasty.

Visited August 2012