“Fresh menu”
Review of Treasure Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Treasure Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This food is cooked fresh, and flavorful. Good value at lunch, dinner is more expensive. My favorite is the Pineapple Fried Rice. Service is great and the bento box lunch specials are a good value. One of my favorite places to eat in Covington!

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is delicious!! Their pad Thai is always a sure hit with folks who are unsure of Thai food. My favorite dish is the pineapple fried rice--I'm pretty sure once you try it it will be your favorite, too! For noodles I love the drunken spaghetti with beef or chicken. Yum! I have several friends who drive in from Atlanta to eat here regularly because of the stellar quality. Also, if you're craving both noodles and rice, a great thing to do is order a noodle entree with a side of the egg fried rice. The side is a steal at only 3 dollars and will definitely satisfy that craving.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife lived in Thailand six years, ate in every recommended restaurant and street stall we heard about, and traveled throughout much of the country. This restaurant is the best we've found in Covington... Not just the best Thai: the best restaurant. The owner is Thai. The cuisine, however, is not authentic Thai: it is a creative variation. We like Thai music, but it is not played because, we were told, the clientele complained. We order seafood, usually the special of the day. Since my wife likes fried tofu in peanut sauce, we get it as an appetizer. The meal followed by a stroll around the square makes for a pleasant evening.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My cousin and i went on the Mystic Falls Tour and had heard they were Ian's favorite resturaunt in the square went in and sat and they were rude and talked from across they establishment that they were closed that we needed to leave. RUDE

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great food, good service, located on the square in picturesque square in Covington. There are two Thai restaurants in Covington and both are very good. We feel lucky to have two choices in a small town and like them both. The menu is varied and everything we've tried is good but if there's a Thai dish not listed that you'd like, ask and they'll make it for you. I took my parents to try their first Thai food and ordered 3 appetizers and 3 entrees (hoping there would be something they would like). They loved them all! The massaman curry and pad see u were wonderful but their seafood volcano pot was outstanding. They offer wonderful desserts but you may want to stroll across the square for Scoops for ice cream after your meal. You may also see a tour go by on the square and it's probably the Vampire Diaries tour. The show is filmed here and the Mystic Grill is a permanent set addition on the square. Oftentimes you'll see filming on or near the square. Great food, great location = what could be better? (Other reasons why the square may look familiar: The Dukes of Hazzard and In the Heat of the Night TV shows were also filmed here).