“Bangkok Grill is a diamond in the rough!”
Review of Bangkok Grill

Bangkok Grill
Ranked #5 of 143 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

The Bangkok Grill is an excellent place to eat for all types of situations. It is great for lunch, dinner, families, date night, or by yourself with a good book. The staff (consists of family members) is friendly and aims to please. Ms. Jee, the owner, tries to accommodate any requests or dietary needs. The menu has a variety of choices including vegetarian, and the prices are reasonable. This is a "must eat at" place if traveling through Covington.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great food, prices and staff. Google maps is wrong, it takes you to a CVS. Bangcock grill is 1 mile further south by an Autozone. Well worth the trip.

1  Thank Tom W
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I dined there last night with my friends. The food was great, but the female owner gave me an attitude as I was paying for my meal. I paid in card and wanted to tip in cash so I didn't tell her to charge extra. I was going to borrow cash from my friends, since I didn't have cash on me, and dropping the tip off on the table when we leave. But the owner began to lecture us about tipping at restaurant. "You're supposed to tip when you go to a restaurant," she said. I was very confused because that was what I was about to do. So I just left without leaving a tip. Lecturing your customers is the worst thing you can do. She can rest assured that I will never come back again.

3  Thank Raspberry19
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Metro quality right under your nose. With Atlanta being only being 35 minutes away, no need for the road trip. No need to travel for world class cuisine, Gee and the family do a surpurb job. What to eat in their Thia fusion cuisine, It's all good.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I've lived in Covington for over 10 years, and Bangkok Grill is the best restaurant in town, in my opinion. The food is very good, and the quality is consistent. I love the coconut chicken soup and the green curry. There's a lot of variety on the menu, and I have never had a bad meal after dining there at least a dozen times.The dining room is pretty, even the ladies' room is nicely decorated, and everything is scrupulously clean. The wait staff are friendly and efficient.