Hampton Inn Covington
$59
$80
$76
$67
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Covington(Covington)(Great Value!)
$98
HIExpress.com
$56
$60
$329
$84
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvampire diariescomplimentary breakfastwafflesgreat place to stayvery clean hotelwould highly recommend this hotelgas stationwonderful hotelbeds were comfortablefresh fruitbusiness centerthe breakfast areanice staybusiness tripwould stay here againconvenient locationfront desk staff
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Covington, GA is one of the nicest Hampton Inns that I've stayed in. It is a few years old now, but still looks/smells/feels brand new. The staff are friendly and helpful, rooms are comfortable, and the rates are lower than I've paid at much older/less comfortable hotels.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Great location, easy access and exit. Rooms were well prepared, clean and welcoming. Staff was professional and helpful. I highly recommend this location. Nice facilities, breakfast service was excellent. Did not see the pool but the exercise room was great.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stay was very good, staff professional, everything was clean. Only problem, tv did not work, this should be verified prior to check in for each guest asking for 200 characters minimum is boas, I'm not counting them!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I have stayed here a few times over the last few years of me coming to Covington. I had the Best first experience a few years ago and it has continued on now and I will continue to stay at the Hampton Inn in Covington, during my visits to this wonderful town. There rooms have always been Clean, smelled clean, the beds are so soft..if it was illegal to steal I would have loved to take the bedding home, if you like heavy comforters when you sleep like I do...it the best, the bathrooms are clean and fresh towel everyday, the breakfast here is awesome, and the Staff have always been so helpful and polite. I find this to have the best price and I feel I get a whole lot for my money! I give a BIG 10 thumbs up!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kara B
Reviewed February 18, 2014

During a recent ice storm, we stayed at the Hampton in Covington, Ga. What a relief! The room & bath were clean and warm. The staff was really nice and suggested a wonderful restaurant to have dinner. We had dinner at the Longhorn Restaurant and it was delicious!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family