“Extremely PET FRIENDLY!”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Lutz, Florida, United States
“Extremely PET FRIENDLY!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a standard Hampton Inn right off the interstate. I came with my small dog and the staff was great. I got all my honors benefits and they were great with the dog. There was a dog walk area with baggies and garbage cans. It's near a McDonalds, IHOP, A big gas station and a strip center with Subway, Taco Bell etc. We were here for a wedding that was about 20 minutes away. I had two rooms and they were clean. My other room had a burned out bulb in the bathroom (which was never fixed) even though staff was notified. I would say if you were passing through its not a bad stop. I didn't eat the breakfast because we went across the street on both mornings. I don't like hotel coffee. Overall, Staff was friendly, place was clean, I felt safe and the place is very dog friendly.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Lawrenceville, United States
Reviewed November 13, 2013

When you think of a Hampton Inn, you may think of an average used hotel. The Hampton Inn in Covington was surprisingly very nice from the regular hotels I've stayed in before. Friendly staff, nice updated decor, and very clean with fresh linens on the bed and in the bathroom.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Max Meadows, Virginia, United States
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

My aunt and I booked on Expedia and got an awesome deal for 3 nights. We were in town doing the Vampire Diaries tour with Jessica Lowry, which was great by the way! The hotel will give you a discount if you provide proof of the tour but our Expedia price was cheaper.
The rooms were very clean and looked brand new. The beds were comfortable and the sheets were clean and crisp. The bathroom had beautiful counter tops and awesome amenities.
The best part was the free breakfast. They had waffles, eggs, fresh fruit, cereal, bacon, gravy, home fries and lots of other goodies. ALL FREE!
The staff was very kind and helpful and when I come back to Covington I will be staying here!
Only downside (and really not that big of a deal) it was a little ways away from downtown historic Covington but the drive was not bad at all!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Mandy K
Tallahassee
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is our second time staying here, and we will certainly return. Beautifully clean, well stocked generous breakfast and spacious rooms. We were on the front side of the inn this time, which we thought might be noisier, but all of us slept soundly with no complaints or disturbances! Even the light sleeper was unaffected!

Room Tip: Sixth floor had no noise from above!
Aldan, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This Hampton Inn was Fantastic! We stayed here for an overnight while visiting the Town of Covington. The staff were very friendly, the hotel is very clean and offers a very nice Continental Breakfast. There is Tea & Cofee always available.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I checked in about 11 PM with our toddler. The hotel is easy to access from I-20 and the perfect distance from Atlanta when driving east to start the next travel day on the good side of traffic. The check-in person was very friendly and efficient. She gave me a bottle of water for being a rewards member. Our room was very clean, 5th floor, by the stairs as requested. Thankfully, the hotel is across the street from a 24 hour Wal-Mart as we had to make a trip at 2 AM so we coud get a pacifier for our toddler. She had travel energy and wanted to scream (sometimes happy sometimes not so happy...) so we wanted to ensure we didn't disturb any other guests. If we did, we sincerely apologize!! The front desk said nobody complained and the walls did seem pretty sound proof, but you never know. :( We skipped breakfast at the hotel, but it looked up to Hampton's normal standards. We'll be back on our next trip to the beach assuming our little girl is out of her screaming stage!!

suwanee, United States
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel, but would suggest you bring your own pillow or ask for firmer, larger ones! Outside of that, you will love staying there! The room was very comfortable and clean, the food, especially the Manager's Reception with a wonderful lasagna dinner, was great, and overall I would definitely return to stay there again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Covington
Super 8 Covington
Super 8 Covington
#3 of 9 in Covington
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers

Been to Hampton Inn Covington? Share your experiences!