Hampton Inn Covington
$80
$60
$306
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvampire diariescomplimentary breakfastwafflesgreat place to stayvery clean hotelwould highly recommend this hotelgas stationfresh fruitwonderful hotelbeds were comfortablebusiness centerthe breakfast areanice staybusiness tripthe hotel staffconvenient locationwould stay here again
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I recently stayed here for a business trip. Hotel staff was very welcoming. Breakfast was typical for a continental including waffle making station, oatmeal, fruit, and biscuits and gravy. Only negative I can think of is the sound of other room doors closing could be heard from within my room.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great location, right off the highway. Everything you would expect in a Hampton Inn. Everything neat and clean. Only suggestion, they should have real half-and-half with coffee instead of chemically-charged Coffeemate.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Last time I stayed at a Hampton Inn , I was far less than satisfied, I contacted the company and they made things right. This stay was excellent , everything I expected from a Hampton Inn. room was nice, smelled good, facilities were well taken care of , staff was friendly, breakfast was good

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A new property with plenty of smiles and friendly attitudes to go around. Everyone was always helpful. Everything was clean and neat. There was even a member of the staff going around the breakfast area with a stain marker pen in hand to take care of any scuff marks on the furniture! Then, he came by my room to ask if any furniture needed touching up. Be sure to stop by the Blue Willow Inn in Social Circle, GA (15 min away) for a great down home meal and say Hi to Carol B. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I did not make reservations prior to staying here, but when I walked in I was greeted as though they had known me for years. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They even had a toothbrush and toothpaste for me since I had forgotten mine. The rooms were very clean, nicely decorated, and large. The room was very quiet, even though there were a lot of people staying there. This was only my second time staying at a Hampton Inn, but both times I rated their locations as excellent. I now am planning my trips according to where I can find a Hampton Inn to stay the night.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple