“Stopping by to see friends in the area”

Hampton Inn Covington
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Gloucester, United States
“Stopping by to see friends in the area”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A new property with plenty of smiles and friendly attitudes to go around. Everyone was always helpful. Everything was clean and neat. There was even a member of the staff going around the breakfast area with a stain marker pen in hand to take care of any scuff marks on the furniture! Then, he came by my room to ask if any furniture needed touching up. Be sure to stop by the Blue Willow Inn in Social Circle, GA (15 min away) for a great down home meal and say Hi to Carol B. You will not be disappointed.

1 Thank Jeff H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Asheville, United States
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I did not make reservations prior to staying here, but when I walked in I was greeted as though they had known me for years. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They even had a toothbrush and toothpaste for me since I had forgotten mine. The rooms were very clean, nicely decorated, and large. The room was very quiet, even though there were a lot of people staying there. This was only my second time staying at a Hampton Inn, but both times I rated their locations as excellent. I now am planning my trips according to where I can find a Hampton Inn to stay the night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Leslie N
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Excellent Service during the stay in the hotel. I recommend this facility for any purpose regarding the job. People, resources are very structured and customer oriented. Companies should use this hotel for meeting, presentation, training and conferences where can bring new technologies.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Brooksville, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This Hampton was the best hotel my family has enjoyed in a very long time. Everything about it was great. The rooms were very clean and the price was reasonable. We will not hesitate to stay at a Hampton again.

atlanta, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I went for business and brought my daughter with me. We were initially greeted by a blond-haired guy.. I hate I don't know his name! But he was great, very accommodating. The room was cleaned everyday and the breakfast was pretty good. It was hit or miss with my daughter, but worst case she got some cereal and a muffin. The pool was great as well. The most of the cardio equipment in the gym didn't work though...Thats the only downside. As I was leaving I did notice guest get a free membership at the local gym about a mile away from the hotel. So next time I will take advantage of that.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Hotel seemed new; had pet accommodations...very good staff and service....would highly recommend staying...rooms were comfortable, clean. While the hotel allowed pets, the hotel was extremely clean. We had a family reunion there--overall, the accommodations from the pool, the lounge, the meeting rooms, etc proved sufficient--no issues. The staff proved courteous and very easy to work with--we appreciated the service as a family.

Billingsley, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Due to the rain, we didn't have anything to do but the hotel staff had the meeting room ready for us to hang out in. Our family was able to listen to music, play cards, dance and have a good time. Thanks to all of the staff....

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Covington
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers
Hampton Inn Conyers
Hampton Inn Conyers
#2 of 15 in Conyers

Been to Hampton Inn Covington? Share your experiences!