“Good hotel”

Hampton Inn Covington
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Reviewed June 24, 2013

As with all Hamptons, this one was clean and well kept. Everything was well kept and the hotel was quiet. I would stay there again. Easy to get in and out of from the highway. Fair amount of places around the hotel to eat.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice. Over all it is a great place to stay, great staff, clean rooms. I would stay here anytime I am in the area. The only problem was one of towels, wash clothes, etc. In both stays I had to call for additional sets of towels. In my first stay, the shower door would not open properly, but the room across the hall, where I stayed the second time was great as far as things working well. Just a problem with the number of towels. The breakfast was great, and well stocked, and wonderful staff. The front desk staff had were great as well. I would pick this as a place to stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The hotel was clean, and the staff was friendly & helpful. The breakfast was great. Thought the location was ideal because it was near I20 and outside of Atlanta. The best place to rest on the way out without the higher prices or traffic the city offers.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

On each visit to this property the staff has been most accomodating and pleasant. The facility is well maintained, clean, and guests are made to feel welcomed. We will return to this hotel when again in the area.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My girlfriend and I were in Covington, GA for one night to attend a wedding. I was expecting this property to be an older, exterior corridor, truck-stop interstate-side hotel. I was pleasantly suprised when I noticed the property was a recently constructed, interrior hallway hotel. The parking was well lit and the whole property felt safe. The lobby was very nice and modern as were the guestrooms. Guestrooms and bathrooms were very large and well appointed as well. I would definitely stay here again. At a nightly rate of $89, this hotel proved extremely rewarding relative to the cost. I would have been satisfied paying $120 per night....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had a pleasant stay in Covington. Our family lives there and we stayed 2 nights, then left for Savannah and when we came back, stayed two more nights. Our 7 yr old niece loves to stay with us. The cookies, and "lemon water", along with the yummy breakfast is what she likes the most...and The POOL! Everyone is so pleasant, always has a smile and goes out of their way to make you feel welcome. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable! Great Value.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The staff went above and beyond, they were extremely courteous and accommodating. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel and when I visit Covington again I will definitely stay at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Covington
Hampton Inn Conyers
Hampton Inn Conyers
#2 of 15 in Conyers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson

Been to Hampton Inn Covington? Share your experiences!