Hampton Inn Covington
EconoLodge
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvampire diariescomplimentary breakfastwafflesgreat place to stayvery clean hotelwould highly recommend this hotelgas stationwonderful hotelbeds were comfortablefresh fruitbusiness centerthe breakfast areanice staybusiness tripwould stay here againconvenient locationfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2013

One of the better Hamptons I've stayed at. My wife and I stayed for 3 nights. Room was clean, staff was friendly and efficient, access to and from the interstate was easy, lots of food choices and a gas station nearby. Would definitely stay here again if I come back to the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I love this hotel. We've come 3 times to visit our daughter and each time it gets better. Last year the room was a bit noisy, near the elevator, and I noted this year I'd prefer something quieter. The check in clerk made a verbal note of it and changed our rooms to the best one ever. Clean beds, rooms, bath, super nice folks. Excellent breakfast each day... I will always stay here! You can't go wrong, go for it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had a comfortable stay. I like the Hampton Inn because it is clean and I like the bedding. I have found the Hampton Inn's are a little more expensive than other chains, but the cleaniless is worth it. The breakfast as in most chains leaves a lot to be desired.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I like the location relitive to my work , The Hotel it self is very nice & I really like the room I had & The people their were very freindly & very helpful I will stay their agian when I go back to are Covington Plant!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Covington is clean and comfortable, with a friendly, helpful staff. Staying there was a great value, with a few little added luxuries, such as free wifi in the room, that made it feel more expensive.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family