“The perfect home away from home”

Hampton Inn Covington
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Covington
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I love this hotel. We've come 3 times to visit our daughter and each time it gets better. Last year the room was a bit noisy, near the elevator, and I noted this year I'd prefer something quieter. The check in clerk made a verbal note of it and changed our rooms to the best one ever. Clean beds, rooms, bath, super nice folks. Excellent breakfast each day... I will always stay here! You can't go wrong, go for it.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had a comfortable stay. I like the Hampton Inn because it is clean and I like the bedding. I have found the Hampton Inn's are a little more expensive than other chains, but the cleaniless is worth it. The breakfast as in most chains leaves a lot to be desired.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I like the location relitive to my work , The Hotel it self is very nice & I really like the room I had & The people their were very freindly & very helpful I will stay their agian when I go back to are Covington Plant!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Covington is clean and comfortable, with a friendly, helpful staff. Staying there was a great value, with a few little added luxuries, such as free wifi in the room, that made it feel more expensive.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This Covington, GA Hampton Inn is a wonderful, fresh facility with an ultra-courteous and warmly friendly staff. This hotel and the grounds are immaculate and very professionally managed and presented. The peaceful setting is quietly restful and yet there are many convenient amenities nearby. Easy I-20 access. This Hampton Inn ranks among the best.....

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was a nice place to stay from midnight to 7 a.m. one day. Breakfast was actually quite good. Room clean, equipped. Liked the emphasis on clean duvet! Super personable staff. Easy to find. We were there for the Masters, so I'm guessing the room price was higher than normal.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

It was pleasant. The staff was friendly and the rooms were nice. I had everything that I needed.The gym was out of water and I couldn't get the TV to work in my room (which was ok I liked the quite) The hotel was very busy for Masters week but you could not feel it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Covington
#2 of 15 in Conyers
Travelodge Covington
Travelodge Covington
#5 of 9 in Covington

Been to Hampton Inn Covington? Share your experiences!