“Comfortable”

Hampton Inn Covington
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Covington
“Comfortable”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

It was pleasant. The staff was friendly and the rooms were nice. I had everything that I needed.The gym was out of water and I couldn't get the TV to work in my room (which was ok I liked the quite) The hotel was very busy for Masters week but you could not feel it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Mississippi
Reviewed April 8, 2013

First let me say that I have stayed in Hamptons for over 45 nights in the last 90 days and am very brand loyal. My expectations are high and that is why I stay there and not a Motel 6. When I arrived I was not greeted as a rewards member (no big deal to some people but loyalty runs both ways with me) also no call to see how the room was once I got settled in (again the small things that set them apart). The room was also missing the shower cap, lotion, make-up remover, and shoe mitt that I am used to at other Hamptons. Perhaps they are trying to save a dime. I know it sounds like I may be nit picking but the other Hamptons have set a standard that I am used to. As with all Hamptons the room was spotless and had plenty of room. I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank b2dave2003
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed staying at the Hampton Inn in Covington,GA. It's located right off the highway so it's easy access to everything. Having never been to the area before the staff was very helpful in pointing out places to go and how to get there. The rooms are very nice and the beds are so comfy! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed March 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed April 7, 2013

It's a nice motel... But they gotta work the bugs out if it. Our first room had no hot water and the TV didn't work. The staff gladly moved us to a new room. They have a great breakfast. We will Definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013
north wilkesboro
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My friends and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Covington, GA in early March. It was great. They catered to our every need. The hotel was in near perfect condition, so clean! The breakfast was really nice and really good. The staff was super nice and the location was easy to get to. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone in the area.

• Stayed March 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Clean, convenient and nice breakfast, Rate was good as it was a weekend. If traveling near Atlanta this is a much quieter and safer area to stay in. Was not noisy as we were on the side facing the pool.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Whit321
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed here last Friday evening. The first room they gave us (on the 5th floor) ended up having plumbing problems. There was no maintenance person on staff, so we were asked to come down and get the plunger and try to fix the toilet. It didn't work and the front desk finally admitted that they had had problems in the past with the plumbing but thought it was fixed. He did move us to a room on the 4th floor which was fine and reduced the price of our overnight stay. Just make sure you flush the toilet immediately when you enter the room to see if you are going to have any problems. The breakfast buffet was just so so to me.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Covington
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers
Hampton Inn Conyers
Hampton Inn Conyers
#2 of 15 in Conyers

Been to Hampton Inn Covington? Share your experiences!