Holiday Inn Express & Suites Covington(Covington)(Great Value!)
$93
$59
$299
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvampire diarieswafflesgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelgas stationclean roomsfresh fruitwonderful hotelbusiness centerthe breakfast areanice staythe hotel staffwould stay againconvenient locationeasy accessfront desk staff
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Stayed for a weekend while attending a nearby conference. The hotel is only about 2 years old and is very clean. Breakfast was adequate, standard fare. The staff was very friendly. I will be in the area a few times a year and will definitely stay there again! Good sized fridge in the room and also microwave.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2012

This Hampton was extremely nice. Large room and bathroom. New everything so it must be a new hotel. It isto across the street from a Walmart Super Center and fast food restaurants. The hotel staff was very friendly. If I ever travel through Covington, GA again, I will stay here!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Stayed here for a quick overnight in late December. My husband got the room for me as a gift to see friends in the area, and I think he paid about twice what I would have paid; that said, though, at least it was a great hotel. It appears brand new, with fresh decor, nice furniture, great beds and linens. If there were 10 people in the hotel the night I was there, I would be surprised, although it has at least five floors.

The complimentary breakfast was great - not just bagels and cereal and a couple sad, waxy apples. There was cut fresh fruit, oatmeal, the requisite bagels and english muffins, bananas, sausage, biscuits and tons of juice and coffee. The perfect way to start the morning.

The staff was very friendly at check-in and during breakfast. The check-in clerk asked if I was a member of their rewards program, which I had joined years ago when I traveled for work. She couldn't find my number and said it had probably gone inactive, so she started a new one for me. The computer was taking a little while, so after she got my information she told me she'd finish it up and send a copy to my room. I did have to retrieve the paper from the front desk the next morning, but no harm, no foul - I had to go down to get breakfast and check out anyhow.

The location is good - literally just off the interstate, and across from a shopping area with McDonald's, Wal-Mart and others. Even with all that nearby, though, the hotel was very quiet.

In short, this hotel was just what a hotel should be: clean, helpful, quiet, well situated. All I needed!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank slater195
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I stayed here the second week of January on a business trip. The hotel is well maintained and the front desk was particularly helpful and friendly.
I was very happy to see some fresh fruit option at the complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Checked in late and found everything in tip top shape. Was what we expected from a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family