$114
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Covington(Covington)(Great Value!)
$97
$299
$59
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvampire diarieswafflesgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelgas stationclean roomsfresh fruitwonderful hotelbusiness centerthe breakfast areanice staythe hotel staffwould stay againconvenient locationbusiness tripeasy access
Reviewed October 23, 2011

First I noticed the staff was absolutely top notch. Then I found the room perfectly comfortable with a pleasant decor. The thing that put this place over the top was the complimentary cocktail and pizza party. It saved me from the dreadful task having to go out and find food in the foul weather that evening.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 21, 2011

My husband and I frequent this hotel usually twice a month for business purposes. The hotel staff is AMAZING! They are very welcoming and friendly. We typically travel with our 3 yr old twins and even they feel at ease with the staff. We are greeted each time with a smile and an “open hand” policy; I love the updated feel of the hotel. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The location is fabulous. There are a wide range of restaurants in the area. But please be sure to save room for the wonderful breakfast! This is by far the best hotel in the Covington area!!!

Room Tip: After breaking my foot and needing more room, It was recommended that we try a handicap room. So much more space!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2011

The hotel is very nice, and new. The front desk girl was super nice and friendly, as was the housekeeping staff. The room was clean and nice. Breakfast was the usual Hampton fare...it was good, and the area kept clean and stocked. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank mattia77
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I have been staying at this hotel for 4 days a week for a period of two months and I have to come to the defense of Holly from the previous reviewer.
The entire staff at the Hampton is great, and Holly is right in that group. To call out someone so negatively and vindictively by name in a public forum is absurd.
Holly always greets guests with a smile and will talk with you about your day as long as time allows.
My advice is to stay at the Hampton Covington and see for yourself.......

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Brian W
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I came to town for business and Hampton Inn in Covington was recommended to me by a co-worker. From the moment I walked in I could see that it was very clean. It is the new style Hampton and looks great. I arrived late morning and the staff is just wonderfully amazing. Juju and Shelly went out of there way to help me with everything I needed. The evening shift was not so friendly. Holly was not very heplful at all. She didnt want to be bothered and had a slight attitude. Someone should really reconsider this young lady. I ate breakfast before I left and was greeted by the most friendly breakfast attendant Angie. She is amazing as well. I would definately recommend this hotel and stay here again. Just don't check in when Holly is there. The day shift is so much more friendly and amazing. Thank you ladies for a memorable stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business