$114
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Covington(Covington)(Great Value!)
$97
$72
$62
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvampire diarieswafflesgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelgas stationclean roomsfresh fruitwonderful hotelbusiness centerthe breakfast areanice staythe hotel staffwould stay againconvenient locationeasy accessfront desk staff
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I have been staying at this hotel for 4 days a week for a period of two months and I have to come to the defense of Holly from the previous reviewer.
The entire staff at the Hampton is great, and Holly is right in that group. To call out someone so negatively and vindictively by name in a public forum is absurd.
Holly always greets guests with a smile and will talk with you about your day as long as time allows.
My advice is to stay at the Hampton Covington and see for yourself.......

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Brian W
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I came to town for business and Hampton Inn in Covington was recommended to me by a co-worker. From the moment I walked in I could see that it was very clean. It is the new style Hampton and looks great. I arrived late morning and the staff is just wonderfully amazing. Juju and Shelly went out of there way to help me with everything I needed. The evening shift was not so friendly. Holly was not very heplful at all. She didnt want to be bothered and had a slight attitude. Someone should really reconsider this young lady. I ate breakfast before I left and was greeted by the most friendly breakfast attendant Angie. She is amazing as well. I would definately recommend this hotel and stay here again. Just don't check in when Holly is there. The day shift is so much more friendly and amazing. Thank you ladies for a memorable stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Hotel had a very new feel to it . Very clean and staff were very helpful and friendly . Would use this hotel again really good breakfast and a few mins drive to Covington main square check out square perk for great food and coffee and scoops for the best ice-cream and treats also great for the vampire diaries stalking

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Cynfire
Reviewed August 24, 2011

My family and I have stayed at the property in 2010. The hotel is a year old and very much your Hampton Inn, with one exception. We had housekeeping knock on our door at 8:30 AM to see when we were leaving.... The rest of our stay was great.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for work for an extended time and the staff was great! Everytime I needed something or lost my key card (which I did about 5 times) They were always there for me with a smile. In addition, we used their board room a number of times to take care of business and it was a tremendous ammenity for the hotel to have. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Covington. Also, very clean and outdoor swimming pool!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business