“Tremendous service at this hotel!”

Hampton Inn Covington
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Tremendous service at this hotel!”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for work for an extended time and the staff was great! Everytime I needed something or lost my key card (which I did about 5 times) They were always there for me with a smile. In addition, we used their board room a number of times to take care of business and it was a tremendous ammenity for the hotel to have. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Covington. Also, very clean and outdoor swimming pool!

1 Thank Tim W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Covington, Georgia
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I was in Covington for 10 days for work and stayed at this Hampton Inn. This is a wonderful hotel!! Its a VERY clean hotel, with wonderful staff, and BY FAR the best hotel in Covington. The lady at the front desk (Holly) was incredibly friendly everytime I saw her. My room was perfectly cleaned when I returned everyday. If your one for detail, my wash cloths were shaped everyday in a flower. My coffee, coffee cups, creamer/sugar packets, etc were refilled everyday! They had flavored water in the lobby (lemon or orange with real fruit) everyday. It has a great boardroom and one of the best gym's I've ever seen at a hotel. I perfectly sized pool for a hotel this size. This hotel BY FAR is the best hotel in Covington!! I will be back to Covington for work and there is no doubt in my mind that I will be staying here again!

1 Thank Nashville30
fairhope
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I stay here about 5-10 per year. Very clean, comfortable and the staff is always very professional and accommodating. In one instance very recently, the staff was very gracious to assist me with a last minute meeting arrangement. They didn't have to do what they did, but they were very helpful, especially Ms. H Moon.

1 Thank steve d
Monticello, Georgia
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I visted this hotel on a business trip and absolutely loved it! The employees went above and beyond their call of duty when it came to myself as well as other guests. My company rented the board room and yet again, the staff went way out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed; from water, coffee, to helping our caterers find us and even helping them set up,if we needed it - they were there to help. Beside the gorgeous board room, their bed rooms were beautiful too! The beds were extremely comfortable, not to mention the four pillows on the bed - two foam and two feather! All in all my stay here was the best hotel stay ever, I highly recommend this hotel to any and everyone looking to traveling to or through this town!!

1 Thank Dustin88
chicago
Reviewed August 7, 2011

We were taking the "Vampire Diaries" tour and this hotel was recommended and the price was reasonable. What a fantastic place!! Not only were there complimentary fresh baked cookies, coffee and flavored water available in the lobby when we arrived, the staff was friendly and very accommodating. We LOVE our front desk girls!! Elyse and Holly are awesome!! The front desk manager, Joni, who i had spoken to, to make my reservations, was just a fountain of information regarding our tour!! I had hoped to meet her during my stay, and was not disappointed when i did!! What a warm and beautiful person!!! We miss you all already!!! Well, now onto our room!! Spacious, clean, beautifully decorated, comfortable beds w/LOTS of comfy pillows. The bathroom was also very clean with all the little extras that help out if you forget something ie: shampoo, conditioner...... So, all in all, our stay was awesome!!!!
I will be back there sooner than later! My trip was for the Vampire Diaries tour and some sight-seeing, and what i found was the great town of Covington and the new friends that i had the pleasure of making!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank pandora1967
Snellville, Georgia
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Spent a few nights here while visiting family, and I highly recommend this hotel! It was clean and inviting, and the staff was excellent. I have not received better service at a hotel. Excellent!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
chicago illinois
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We would highly recommend the Hampton Inn Covington! It is clear they take pride in making guests feel comfortable! We were greeted by a friendly warm front desk hostess and the lobby was so clean and beautiful. Little touches like a fresh jug of lemon water and coffee and tea for guests was set up as you enter. The lobby on a whole glistened!
Our rooms were impeccable! The air quality was fresh and the beds were very comfortable! The bathrooms reminded us of home with granite counter tops and a generous supply of toiletries at our disposal.:) My only regret is that we did not stay longer. :) We were on a 13 state "college road trip" and The Hampton Inn Covington was by far the best place we stayed in! Price was very reasonable as well! Located close to expressway and close enough historical Covington!!! THANK YOU HAMPTON INN COVINGTON!!!

Room Tip: Best Hotel!! I would think every room would be a good choice!!!