“Excellent Stay”

Hampton Inn Covington
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Reviewed May 13, 2011

Brand new hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Will stay ther again if in Covington.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Covington

Reviewed April 24, 2011

I stay in Hotels 4 nights a week, 50 weeks a year. This is my favorite, its like my home away from home. The entire staff are very professional and full of good Southern Hospillity !!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2011

Traveled for a meeting that took place in the hotel banquet room. Service was excellent, even had a hostess take care of us. Rooms were clean and quiet. Check in was quick, and breakfast was delicious and offers much more than the standard fare. Great location too. Most memorable was how friendly and professional everyone was, from the breakfast hostess, meeting hostess and the front desk staff. Our company felt very well taken care of and we will make this hotel our meeting place every year.

Reviewed February 10, 2011

Great Stay at the Hampton! Staff was very accomodating and friendly. Rooms were clean and the breakfast buffet was a great start in the morning. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Reviewed February 8, 2011

I was staying with a couple of girfriends and we checked in and had the best time getting to know the guy and gal at the desk, Kerry and Elyse. We had to have much debate over the cookie selection. They then whisked us up to our 6th floor room after a 15 seecond check in process. Keys were ready, everything was set. All we had to do was sign and go have fun! The room was amazing. Corner room over looking the pool. Great 32 inch flat panel TV with free HBO, feather pillows on the bed, pillow topper on the bed. The bed was a DREAM. The hotel itself has a lot to offer...fitness center, food shop, business center, cookies in the evening and hot coffee all day and night. Oh, and the breakfast was insane! Hot food, eggs, waffles, bacon, omelets, bagels, fruit, cereal...I could go on and on about the food. But I have to say that the best part of the stay and why we will return is the way we were treated. Everyone is so friendly, from Keryy and Elyse at the desk, to the girls in the breakfast doing hostessing, to the General Manager with the fabulous English accent! They all seem so happy to be there. And we can't wait to get back! So I give this place a two thumbs up for sure! 5 stars!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2011

I stayed two nights and was very satisfied with everything about the hotel. The location was convenient off the interstate, the service was excellent, check-in was easy and the front desk staff was great. The room was very clean and comfortable. They had everything I needed for a good hot or cold breakfast. It's a nice hotel and a good value. I would recommend it for business or leisure travelers.

Reviewed February 4, 2011

I stayed at the Hampton Inn for the first time in December as I was making my way to Augusta. My first impression was how friendly the front desk staff was with their greeting and the warmth and cleanliness of the lobby. The check-in was expedient and cordial and when I checked in I appreciated that they had taken the time beforehand to make sure my reservation and room were correct. The room itself was comfortable, clean and inviting and the staff even called to check on me after I had had a moment to settle in and were just as pleasant as they had been at arrival. Breakfast was top notch and offered a large variety including some hot dishes. They appeared genuine in wishing me happy travels and inviting me to stop by on my next trip. I would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Covington
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers
Super 8 Covington
Super 8 Covington
#3 of 9 in Covington

Been to Hampton Inn Covington? Share your experiences!