“Awesome awesome!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Covington, Georgia
“Awesome awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Love the atmosphere & the love the service. Everyone is laid back & the food is made to perfection every time! Highly recommend

• Visited February 2014

Covington, Georgia
“Better than chains”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Better than the big chains. That's about the bottom line for me. I get pizza and salad or calzone and salad. Garlic knots are good. But I have not really ate anything else here. My wife likes the sandwiches and to the kids it's not pizza hut or those other big chains, and to them that's a good thing.

Georgia
“Good pizza and baked pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

One of many restaurants in the chain but it offers consistent food and service. We often get the pizza or baked ziti to go. Good food at a good price.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank onemoreroad
Madison, Georgia
“Servers and management on location are terrible!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

Service at the Covington, GA location is terrible. My family spent 1 & 1/2 hours, with no wait time for a table when we arrived. Salads came out 10 to 15 minutes late, just before entre. Our food was not what we ordered. Drinks were never refilled........And the long wait to get our check and pay was 20 + minutes.

When I left a small tip for the server......she literally threw it at me on my way out the door. I reentered and the "Manager" refused to come out of the back to talk with me. I was given the Owners name and phone number to voice my concerns. The owner has yet to take my calls.

Avoid this location of Jonnny's Pizza, Covington, GA 30014

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Georgia
“The worst pizza ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2011

I am from NY and I love pizza. Save your money this pizza is disguting. I went twice on 99 cents slice Mondays. The pizza was burnt. The sauce was gross, and the cheese wasof poor quality. I gave them another chance and ordered an eight dollar Calzone from the lunch menu. Terrible. The chees is of such low quality it taste like paper. Grooooossssss.

• Visited November 2011