Baymont Inn & Suites Cornelia
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$57
TripAdvisor
Country Hearth Inn Toccoa(Toccoa)(Great Value!)
$70
$70
Hotels.com
Skyland Motel(Cornelia)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsjacuzzi tublate checkoutextra towelspleasant staywafflesbed was very comfortablefront desk staffdefinitely stay here againhelenaccommodationswalmarthousekeepingkeys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Ash R, Owner at Baymont Inn & Suites Cornelia, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We visited the Octoberfest in Helen, Ga this weekend and could not find accommodations there, so booked one night at this hotel. Hotel was pretty clean with the exception of the jet tub which obviously had not been properly cleaned in many months. We asked for cleaning products to clean it ourselves but after a couple of tries with running the jets and "gunk" continuing to come out, we decided that we did not want to risk entering the murky water! The hotel staff was very apologetic and adjusted the room rate for our inconvenience. The bed was nice and clean which for us is the main thing and it slept very well! So, overall not a bad experience for one night in an affordable hotel. However, they do need to work on their maintenance as do too many hotels these days!

Room Tip: We always ask to see the room before we even bring in luggage!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

I apologize for the tub which should had been cleaned by HK. I have discounted the room and the main important thing is to make you smile and have a wonderful stay with us. I hope to see again in future.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We recently stayed here one night on our drive to the mountains. The check in process was very easy. The front desk staff was very professional. The room was nice. We loved the bed; in fact, we slept better in this bed than any other bed in our travels. Please give this motel a try for yourself before you let some of the negative reviews change your mind.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and recommend the hotel for us. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in future, Have a good day .

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I would love other travellers to know my experience. I have been staying at that same location for more than 5 years, during which time the name changed 3 times. That is why I am so disappointed. The tub was cracked, no fridgeor microwave when you flush the toilet the water coming up to the rim. disgusting.And rude staff told she was busy now, and never did show up. I would be using all avenues to get a refund. I took pictures of the room.it is sad. I traveled there for a yearly convention, and after being there for more than 7 hours I just wanted to rest, all my food had to be thrown out. There was not means to make a cup of tea, no tea pot or microwave.. This hotel show put themself in order I am talking to BBB to get my refund. or you can please return it to my card. .

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Ash R, Owner at Baymont Inn & Suites Cornelia, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

I apologized for the bath tub and the rest of the room is fine the refrigerator and microwave both work fine. If you are having these problems you should have ask the front desk to move you to a different room. I had my engineer on site testing both the fridge and microwave and they work fine. I hope you will stay with us again in future.

A Wyndham traveler